7

"Oh lord, I get to work with that snobby girl..." Hyejin said to herself.

"Can namibangtan and bangtanboii stand up so you two can see your partner." The announcer commands. The two stood up and looked at each other, shocked.

The seminar ended and they all went to a reserved cafe to talk with each other's partner.

The two went to order. "W-What do you want?" Soobin stuttered, again. "Uh, I want some Iced Almond Latte." She answered and he nods.

"Hello, welcome. What do you guys want to order?" The waitress, who's nametag says Yerin, asks as she gives them a bright smile. They said their orders and waited for their drinks.

"Here you go, lovebirds. You two make a great couple." She gave them their drinks and left in a blink.

Both of their eyes flashed pink but they didn't notice as they felt awkward.

"You..." He started off. "You can just rest, I-I'll be the one to make the book." He continued, stuttering.

Damn it, why did I stutter?

"Why? Isn't that a lot of work?" She asks. "I know. But I don't want to work with you, so." He says.

His eyes flashed an ugly brown.

Lies.

Her eyes turned navy blue.

Rejected.

"Okay then. I'll go now." She stood up. Soobin has this feeling that he doesn't want for her to go and grab her hand from stop her from leaving but he didn't know why he is feeling like this so he just brushed it off.

Hyejin left, leaving Soobin who's in regret.

"Do you need anything?" The lady asked Hyejin. "No, thank you." She answered politely.

She looked at the painting and just stared at it.

"Do you want me to tell you a story about them?" The lady asked her again. She looked at the lady and nodded.

"Kim Lei, she was the daughter of Kim Taehyung, the dark supreme and Kim Phoebe, the lumina princess.

Choi Yeonjun, he was the oldest son of Min Yoongi, the illumina prince who was meant to be Phoebe's pair but she picked Taehyung.

That's why a curse was made, Phoebe not picking the creature who's meant for her. Once she gave birth to a beautiful girl, that girl has to marry one of Yoongi's son and get the crown.

There were 5 of them. They went on obstacles to win the crown but the one she hated won by winning her heart.

They were happy and all, until Lei had to give birth to her son. The other 4 had to die as soon as she give birth.

They died and reincarnated as different human beings and different time zones." She explained.

"Um, how do you know all of this?" Hyejin asks.

The lady smiled and showed her mark which seems to be glowing. "I'm Yejin, I was Lei's guardian since Phoebe gave birth to her. My duty is to help her find Yeonjun. And now, I'm in this dimension to be your guardian, to help you find one of the 4 brothers who's meant to be your pair."

~

remember yejin from book 1? she's here too!

sorry for my grammar i just want to update more frequently so i hope you'll not mind my grammatical errors.

ehehehe