8

Hyejin finished washing herself and was about to sleep, but she couldn't. She kept thinking about what Yejin said and Soobin.

What the heck Hyejin! You can't like him! Yejin said that there is the one for you!
She said to herself.

She was just staring at the ceiling until she felt her phone vibrated.

bangtanboii
I give up. You have to help me finish this.

namibangtan
But I thought you wouldn't want
to work with me?

bangtanboii
Look, sorry. Just help me out for now.

Just help me out figure out what am I feeling when I'm with you. He whispered to himself and sighed.

namibangtan
Okay, let's meet at the cafe tomorrow morning.

Soobin sighed in relief and continued to stare at the ceiling.

Morning has come and both had awoken. They got ready and left their hotel rooms and went to the said cafe.

Soobin was the first to reach the cafe so he sat at the table where they was seated yesterday.

He went on his phone for a bit until he heard clinking. He looked towards the door and saw Hyejin.

He waved his hand for her to see him, amd when their eyes meet, it flashed pink.

What the heck is wrong with his eyes? She thought to herself.

She just brushed it off and went towards his table to sit.

"Why do you need my help?" She asked, making him come back to his senses.

"I don't know what kind of story I'm going to make." He answered. "How about romance? About the myth of Yeonjun and Lei? We can make a story about the continuation of the curse." She suggested and emphasized the word curse.

"Okay, that's an interesting story." He seemed to agree.

It's been a week since they started to make their book. Many of their readers suspected something about the two since they've been giving hints.

Some say that they might be in a relationship, some say that they might make a collab bookㅡwhich is the truth.

Hyejin's relationship with Haruto went on. Haruto asked her to be his girlfriend but she said that she'll think about it.

But the truth is, something is holding her back, saying not to be his girlfriend.

"How about we publish a chapter now?" Hyejin suggests. Soobin looked at her and he nodded. "Hmm, maybe. Your account?" He asked her back and she happily nodded.

"Okay, give me your phone..." Hyejin nods once again and hands him her phone. "Here we go..."

Publishing...

Published!

Hyejin squealed which made Soobin smile. Seconds later, Hyejin's phone was flodded by notifications from Wattpad.

They decided not to look at the read and vote count and eat dinner first.

They ate together and laughed as they shared stories about their childhood and family.

Soobin's family lived in a very far place called  Illumina Island which sounded weird for Hyejin but she forgot why.

He also grew having depression even though he had such great life with his loving parents. He also talked about having dreams about a girl with large black and white wings.

They finished eating and decided to stay at his hotel room.

~

ohohoho the end is near~

jk :P