15

"We have been walking for a long time now." Jin whines. "Are you sure your magic is right?" He looks at Namjoon and asks.

"Yes! I'm 100% sure!"

Jin scoffed and continue walking.

"Yah! Beomgyu! Come back here!"

"No!"

"Was that Nami?" Soobin asks the two. His eyes flashed light blue, hoping that it is indeed her.

"Beomgyu!" The girl shouts again.

They quickly ran towards where the voice was coming from and witnessed Hyejin wrapping around her arms to another man.

Soobin's eyes flashed red in anger. He don't know why but he felt jealousy.

Hyejin felt that Soobin is near so she immediately looked towards his direction. Her eyes widen and flashed pink.

"Soobin!" She shouts as she ran to him and embraced him tightly.

Soobin was caught off guard. He didn't know what to do but to blush.

"Oh, look! Young love." Jin chimed in, wiping off his non-existent tears.

"Mom! Dad!" She squealed once more and hugged her parents.

"Aww! We missed you too." Namjoon said and he returned the hug.

Beomgyu fake coughed to get her attention, which is successful.

"Oh, this is Beomgyu, my friend!" Hyejin informs.

"Hello!" Beomgyu greeted and bowed as a respect.

Soobin was just looking at him in anger, but was woken up to his senses when Hyejin grabbed his hand.

"Come! Let's go to his house."

"So they are here, huh? Soobin is here too... Tsk, I'll never let you take MY pair!"

"Jimin! Yoongi!" Jin squeals in joy as he was reunited with his friends again.

"Hyung, I can't breathe." Jimin says in a breathy voice.

"Oh, sorry."

"Soobin?" Yoongi looks at the boy with sad eyes.

"Uh, hello." Soobin greets awkwardly. "How did you know my name?" He asks.

"Ah, nothiㅡ"

"He's your dad, and Beomgyu right here is one of your brothers." Namjoon informs.

Soobin was confused on the happenings. He didn't expect magical things to happen, he never even believed in one.

Yoongi smiles at the boy and the boy surprisingly smiled back. Soobin gave his dad a hug but not Beomgyu as he is still jealous.

Beomgyu just smiled at him when he looked at Beomgyu, but he never returned his smiles back.

"Uh, well, I gotta go. I'll move out to my own dorm now." Beomgyu cuts the awkward silence.

"Aw, who am I going to tease now then?" Hyejin pouts, which Soobin hated since the cute pout was not because of him.

His eyes again flashed red but in a dark tone. The olders noticed and pushed Beomgyu to go.

"Okay, go now. We'll just visit you in our dreams." Jin jokes.

"Why just dreams?" Beomgyu asks.

"We'll go to our original time now." Namjoon explains.

"Oh, I'll go when you got home then."

"Okay, Namjoon, the portal." Jin commands and Namjoon nodded.

He swirls his hand towards nowhere.

"Okay, we have to go now!" He lastly said and they started to run.

They started in a slow pace and got faster as soon as they are about to reach a wall.

"Not so fast." A dark red and and black mist appeared out of nowhere and blocked them, making them stop.