Taehyun Book

Hey! Due to the story plot that I've created for this story, I've decided that I publish Taehyun's book for this series.

This book is about to end and I would want to add something to it.

Preview:

A baby girl was born.

Relatives and friends of the Jeon family celebrated for the safe labor of a baby girl who's skin is as white as a snow, as soft as a cotton, cheeks are rosy, smells like freshly picked roses, and as fragile as a gem.

Rosa is her name.

Not a typical korean name but her parents picked it because she is a rose.

Their family are a bunch of flowers of all kind, but Rosa was the higher one.

She has thorns that stings you to death, she has fragrance that sure would be loved by many, and she has an attitude of a very feminine princess but also has a strong side.

A healthy baby boy was born.

Skin is as clear as the sky, he had a charming smile that would catch girls' attentions, his pupils are like a ball of honey.

The Kang family is the biggest flower company holder in Korea. International companies visits the Kangs because of their lovely flowers.

They take a good care of their plants, making sure that they are healthy and alive.

The Kang family are also the ones who made a formula for flowers so it wouldn't die easily in drought.

They called the newborn baby boy as Taehyun.

He is the heir for the Kang company and he will take over once he become 21.

FloristKang Taehyun × YouOut now

Florist
Kang Taehyun × You
Out now