13

"H-Hello."

"Your uniform looks so old... Where do you study?" Beomgyu asks. "Hanlim..." She answered. "What? I study there. I think those uniform don't exist in the school."

"Really? What year is it now?"

"2086."

Shocked by what she just heard. Hyejin's face was in total shock.

"What...?"

"Hyejin!" Jimin ran to Hyejin who's walking with Beomgyu. "Oh, you already met Beomgyu." He said as he was catching his breath.

"You know each other?" Hyejin asks.

"Yes, he's my uncle. His brother is Yoongi who is my father." Beomgyu spilled the tea. "What? So you have some magical shit too?" Hyejin asks.

"Uh, n-no?" Beomgyu answered stuttering. Hyejin looked over to Jimin to see if he's telling the truth. Jimin averted his eyes from her and left the two alone.

"You're lying."  She said and sat at a stop.

"No, I'm not." He shrugged and sat next to her. "Here listen to this." He handled her his wireless earphones. Hyejin figured out that she had to put it in her ear like a typical earphone.

Beomgyu played some tunes. A female voice was heard singing a pop music. "Is this kpop?" She asked and Beomgyu just happily nodded.

Both of them just sat there listening to the girl's voice. Beomgyu starts to hum when his favorite part came on. Hyejin turned to see Beomgyu who's eyes closed, smiling as he hums through the melody.

"You really love this song, don't you?" Hyejin whispered, not wanting to annoy him 'cause he seems to really enjoy listening to the music, and slightly chuckled.

"I don't just love the music, I also love the person who's singing."

"Really? But isn't that hard? She's an idol. If I were you, I would just cry my eyes out because I know that my idol wouldn't love me back in a romantic way because one, he probably don't know me, and two, he's too high to reach, while me, I'm just a highschool girl."

"That's why I'm currently training to be an idol, so I could reach her, and she probably knows me since I spammed her everyday since before her debut."

"You really love her, huh?"

"Mhm! And I'm willing to do anything to get her," He pauses to sigh, "she's my pair after all." He mumbled so Hyejin wouldn't hear.

Soobin hesitated to push the button to ring the doorbell, the people inside might be busy or they might be not home. He stood there for a few minutes until he made his mind and places his index finger on the button.

He was about to push it but he froze when the gate opened. He quickly put his hand away from the button and bowed to the person.

"Hello. You're Nam Hyejin's brother, right?" Soobin asks. "Yes, and you're?" Joohyuk pointed at him and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ah, I'm Soobin, her friend."

"Why are you here? Do you need anything?" Joohyuk asked, arms crossed.

"I'm wondering if she's there? We kind of need to finish a project and I haven't seen her for these past few days."

"Soobin!" Jin squealed and happily skipped towards the two. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine, thank you for asking." Soobin politely answered and smiled at the older.

"You're here for Nami?" Jin asked and Soobin nods.

"Come with me, I'll bring you to her."

~

double update yesss

still cant get over TXT Welcome Back Show 20191021 Hueningkai FanCam likee he looks so not innocent and his smirkkk

AAAAAAAAHHGHGGHHG