9

They arrived at his room and sat down on his bed. Hyejin immediately pulled out her phone to see how many reads they got.

Soobin snatched her phone from her which made her frown. "Let me hold it. You might break your phone." He smirked.

She happily nodded and clapped like a child.

He opened the app and clicked the notification tab.

"Wow that's a lot." Hyejin whispered in amazement.

2.9k reads
1.5k votes

"Oh my god that's a lot!" She squealed and hugged Soobin. "Ah, gosh." She cried.

Soobin's eyes flashed hot pink. Hyejin's eyes flashed yellow and her hair became faint pink.

"Nami, your hair!" Soobin shouts. "No let's just stay like this." She said and hugged him close to her heart.

Flash!

"What the heck? Is someone here?" Hyejin's hair became normal again when she came back to her senses.

"Someone is spying on us!" Soobin stood up to search his room for the 'spy'.

"Haruto will be mad if he sees this pictures."

The night went like a flash and it's now morning. Hyejin slept at Soobin's room because he insisted to, for her safety.

They got ready to go back to Korea. Soobin helped her grab her things from her room.

Fortunately, their flight was not delayed so they got in Korea in time.

"Let me walk you to your house." He suggested, well not really since he grabbed her hand and started walking towards her house.

"You know you could just leave me here, my house is just right there." She said and pointed at her house.

"Okay, let's go." He walked towards the house she pointed at.

I want to meet my future in-laws. He said in his mind.

They stopped in front of her gate and pushed the doorbell.

Squeals were heard from inside, Hyejin knew it was her mom so she chuckled.

"Nami! You're back!" Jin squealed and hugged Hyejin. "I missed you mom." She said and hugged back.

"Oh, SoobinㅡI mean, who is this guy?" Jin asked. "He is Soobin, my friend." She introduces and Soobin bowed.

His eyes flashed navy blue. Jin noticed and smirked.

"You sure you two are friends? Or there's a boy on that friend?" Jin nudged Hyejin who is blushing and speechless.

Soobin was also taken a back by Jin's question and blushed.

"What is this?"

"Your little Hyejin having a great time in LA."

"This is not her, she wouldn't daee to do this to me."

"Oppa, this is her."

"How'd you know? Is that the reason why you're not around these past few days? You spied on her?"

Silence.

"Y-Yes, I admit."

"What if that's just her brother? Or cousin?"

"She only have one brother who was here in Korea while she was in LA, and she wouldn't know any relatives since she was in the adoption house since she was an infant."

"Ugh! I hate this!"

He left.

She smirked.

Or should I say... he.

His eyes flashed red and chuckled.

~

oh sheet whos he? idk nan molla