10

Hyejin arrived at her school with people looking at her as she enter. Her eyes caught Yuna's smiling ones. Yuna happily skipped towards Hyejin.

"언니 (older sister)! You're back!" Yuna said and hugged her. "I missed you so much!" Yuna added.

Hyejin felt uncomfortable so she broke the hug. "Where's Haruto?" Hyejin asked. "Oh, heㅡspeak of the devil, he's walking towards us." Yuna said.

Haruto approaches them with sad, red, and puffy eyes.

"Haruto? What happened to you?" Hyejin asks. "Nam Hyejin... What are these pictures about?" He asks with cracking voice and pulls out the pictures of Soobin and Hyejin hugging.

"W-Where did you get that?" Hyejin asks with wide purple flashing eyes. Someone seems to notice her flashing eyes and smirks.

"That's not the problem here. Who is this guy?" Haruto asks once again, now with an angry tone.

"T-That's Soobin, my friend..."

"Your friend? Friends don't hug this close." He shouted which made the poor Hyejin flinch.

Meanwhile, Soobin flinches too.

He didn't know why he flinched.

He thinks he's going crazy.

"You know what. Let's forget everything about us." He said, throwing the pictures to the ground then leaves.

"Us? W-We weren't even in a relationship." Hyejin says. She doesn't seem to be hurt and she was confused why. Her crush since she was a kid dumped her but it didn't hurt her, not even a tiniest bit.

"You okay, 언니?" Yuna asks and rubs Hyejin's back. Hyejin looked at her and nodded.

This is my chance.

"Do you want to hangout? My treat! Let's have a girls night." She suggested. "Sure."

"Eonni! Sit next to me." Yuna yelled and pats the space next to her.

Hyejin shrugges and decided to sit next to Yuna. Her next move surprised Hyejin since she did not expect Yuna to do that.

Yuna pulled her close by hugging her.

Yuna then kissed her cheeks.

Hyejin's beautiful brown eyes flashed black.

Danger is near.

Hyejin pushed her slightly not wanting to be rude, but that only makes YuㅡYuㅡHueㅡYuna to hug her close to her.

"You. Are. Mine."

Hyejin's tear fell when she realized this is deja vu.

Soobin.

Is.

Mad.

"Stop, please." She cried.

"No. C̶͈̱̿̒̅̈͒͑͂̕ą̴̻͇̞̙͕̣̰̪̂̎̏̍̒͘͘ņ̵̹̼͍̫͇͆̈́̂̽͠͠'̶̪̝̪͎̉̒͗͜t̴̛͇̹̘̘̭͎̜̠ ̷̬͍͇̙̭͇̈́̇̾ỵ̶̧͓̮̼̥̻̙̟̘̌̄ơ̵̖̼͖̟̠̲͚͗̉̾ú̶̹̮̝̥ͅ ̸̻̆̎̇̀́̄̇̈́̽̾ṣ̵̡̪̣̰̦̘̞͇̲͊̑͐̿̎͘͝e̵̞̹͙̘͕̞͛̌͌͋͜͝͝e̸͇̠͖͚̤̘͋̊̔͂͝ͅ?̵̹̪͔̬̫̱̰͕̑̆ ̷̹̜͔̭̞͇̳̓̇̏̂̾̿̊͜͜͝ͅŸ̸͕̝̘̟̣͉͚͕́̈́͒̓̏͜ơ̴̤̆͊͑̈́͒̕ȕ̵̡̐͊̈́̓̈́́͆͘͠ ̴̢͓̤͓̭̞͕̺̆̾̋̄̂̈ͅâ̷͖̱͖̯̦̂͒̔̕͠r̷̢̼̰͔͖̠͉̰͖̯̆̔̃̓̀͂̂̀́͘ę̷̞̞̹̖͓͚̦̭̂̍̏̑̎̃̕͘͠ ̷͇̖̮̳̱̳̖̗̼͒ͅm̸̟̭̖̀̿̈́̓͊ḯ̴̧̨͎͙̖̊̐̐ń̸̻͈̖̼̭̫̏͐̄e̸̪͉̹̜͓͔͈̾.̴̲̰̓̎͒̉̆͛̾̈̕͝ ̸̛͎̮̘͓̗̾̾̆̉́̉͘̚͝Ṃ̶̹̟̯̞͍͓̄̇i̷̝̱͎̬̩̬̖̎̓̅͌̎̉̉̚͜n̶̟̝̫͇͐ȩ̴̖̩̥͆̏͋,̶͖̦͒̽̋̇̚͝ͅ ̴̧͎̍͒̂͗̌̽̈͝m̴̩̗̼̻̆̑̓̿̐͛͑̎͠i̴͓̺̣̜̊̽͊̍̌͐̒̍̾͝ǹ̷̡̢͚̯̝̟͊͂͂̅̆̆͂̚ẽ̵̠͚̬̭̃̆̄̋̊̑̊̏͆͜,̷̨̦̞͚̫̇͝ ̷͙̙͈͙̘̭̠͓͑̑͜ͅM̶̪̯̈́͒́Í̶̞̘̼̚Ņ̴͉͖̞̮̬̊̒̕Ę̸̨̳̻͓̼͗!̶̫̖̩͔̬͍͍͇̱̓̅͑͠."

She cries louder.

"Shh, don't cry. I'm here." He said.

Soobin can't concentrate. His mind is full of her.

Not a good thing since she is crying in his mind, crying for help.

For his help.

Soobin closed his eyes as he felt a burning sensation goin through his body.

Her cries gets louder, and louder, and louder, and louder,

and louder.

As if she was near him.

He opened his eyes, shocked to see Hyejin, on a guys arms.

The two seemed to not be moving.

He just discovered his power! Wow!

Shut up, shortie.

H

e placed the guys arms away from her body. He carries Hyejin and plants a kiss on her forehead.

Her forehead glows, making him almost dropping her.

(lol the mark)

He then looked at the guyㅡwho looks familiar to himㅡand his eyes flashes crimson red.

He was shocked again when he realized he is at his room, sitting on his bed with unconscious Hyejin on his arms.

He looks at her for a minute until her eyes opened, revealing her emerald-like eyes.

Safe.

His vision is slowly blinding him. He sees light everywhere but Hyejin stays in her place.

She sits up and stretches her back, flapping her white wings to remove dusts.

"You saved me?" She asks. He was speechless sonhe just nodded.

It felt like a dream.

She looks too ethereal.

"Thank you." She said and gives him a hug, making their eyes flash pink in unison.

Soobin wakes up in his bed, with Hyejin on his side. She was watching him sleep for 30 minutes.

"How's your sleep, 내 사랑?"
(My love)

~

this is getting so cliché wth i hope yall understand that i want to finish this series quick so i can move on to another series 😩