17

"What? You're kidding... The story of our book is barely the same as what is happening." Hyejin chuckled and continued looking at her phone.

"It's literally the same!" Soobin faught for his words.

"Whatever. I'm going to finish another chapter today." Hyejin said and left, stomping her way out.

Soobin opened his phone to read some of her works.

"The girl walks through the corridors late at night, since she just finished her night class to get extra credits. Not many people are still in the campus, a lot of students went home early. She fixed her things in her locker and get ready to leave.

She is alone and not even one person is in her floor. She panicked since she started to recall the horror movie that she watched not long ago with the boy.

She heard some footsteps which made her stop in what she was doing. "Who's there?" Her voice echoed though the empty corridor but the footsteps are still heard.

"Who's there?" A pitchy voice of a guy asked back. She freaked out as the voice asked the same question as her's.

She fastened her pace on putting unuseful things in her locker and grabbed her bag. She quickly locked her locker and ran.

She didn't care in where she is heading to and the fact that her heels is making so much noise. She looked back to see a silhouette of a man chasing her, she fastened her pace more.

She was too focused on the man that she didn't notice she ran through a wall." He
reads some part of the book in his mind.

He continues to read more until he's really convinced that she's got some kind of telling-the-future powers.

"But why doesn't she realize that?" He asked himself.

'I just hope that she'll not do anything bad to the book...'

Soobin tossed and turned on his bed, anxious about what's next to come. "I wonder what will happen to the next chapter..."

1 new notification from Wattpad!

namibangtan just updated Chapter 17.

Soobin didn't think twice and clicked the notification.

Error.

"What the..." He whispered then tried again.

Unable to open story. Please try again later.

"Did my phone crash or something?" He sighed.

He opened Twitter and searched up if there are any tweets about their book, since it has a hundred thousand reads.

921 tweets

"What?!" He exclaimed. He didn't expect so much tweets about their book.

Error.

Can't view tweets at the moment.

Try again later.

Those were the app was saying then the app freezes.

He tried accessing both socials on his computer and in a newly made accounts, but still errors.

"I should have just asked Hyejin." He slapped his forehead then decided to give Hyejin a call.

After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me what happened to Chapter 17?"

"Oh. The readers can't waㅡ"

"Not that. What happened in the story?"

"Ohhh... Wait... I forgot, haha. Just check it on yours."

"It keeps saying error."

"Um... I guess Wattpad is having problems? Wait, let me see if mine works...

No! It says error for me too."

"Nami..." Soobin said in his low, soft voice.

"Yeah?"

"What you write on the book really is happening to us. Just read it more so you'll understand what I'm saying."

"Soobin... We are not BTS and you are not one. I'm not Y/N that gets all of the boys and is beautiful, talented, and everything, and I'll never be Y/N. So don't say that, we're not in some kind of movie of something."

"But..."

"Stop." She lastly said then hangs up.

"Okay... Good night, I love you."

0hhh n0 ¥0u d0nt ¥0u $tup!d 1!tt13 ß!hㅡ

ㅣㄴㅇㅅㅌ ㅎㅌㄹ

~

okay so im not stupid and i know hangul i just made it like that because some of the korean letters looks like american alphabet letters and i mixed it with some of the korean letters so yea if u get it then okay boo you have high iq lololololol jkjkksskkskskss

ㅅ - upside down v that i made up
ㅎ - h
ㄹ - r/l

ok bai sorry for this CRAPPY and short update that doesnt make any sense bc im literally in the pit of kIllIn9 myseㅡHAHAHAHA JK LOL U THOUGHTNMAYBE I WILL IDK

😔 im really weird. if you follow me and saw my posts on the 'conversation' thingy you'll know why.