12

Hyejin walks through the corridors late at night, since she just finished her night class to get extra credits. Not many people are still in the campus, a lot of students went home early. She fixed her things in her locker and get ready to leave.

She is alone and not even one person is in her floor. She panicked since she started to recall the horror movie that she watched nit long ago with Soobin.

She heard some footsteps which made her stop in what she was doing. "Who's there?" Her voice echoed though the empty corridor but the footsteps are still heard.

"Who's there?" A pitchy voice of a guy asked back. She freaked out as the voice asked the same question as her's.

She fastened her pace on putting unuseful things in her locker and grabbed her bag. She quickly locked her locker and ran.

She didn't care in where she is heading to and the fact that her heels is making so much noise. She looked back to see a silhouette of a man chasing her, she fastened her pace more.

She was too focused on the man that she didn't notice she ran through a wall.

In a glimpse she is now standing in a train. The surrounding seems to be unreal since it was just night time but here, it is daytime.

"Nami?" A pink haired guy calls. "Uh? Who are you and where am I?" She asked, eyes widen. The guy just smiled wide, his eyes making a perfect crescent shape which made her stare in awe.

"JiㅡWait, why are you here?" A gray haired guy shows up out of nowhere and asks Hyejin. "I don't know? Who are you two?" She asks back.

"You aren't supposed to be here!" The gray hair exclaimed. "What the heck? Did you bring here here?" He turned to the pink hair to ask.

"No! She just showed up here."

The train stops and many people left the train... Weird because Hyejin didn't see them in the train with the two guys. There were also people who entered the train but suddenly disappeared.

"Whaㅡthere were people here?" Hyejin places her palms in her mouth in shock. "Yes, but they will appear if they want them to be noticed by you. That only happens in this train." The pink hair explains.

"Where is this train heading to?" She asks and the train starts to go again.

"To the Magic Island."

"I-Is that even a thing?" She asks once again. "Yes! What do you expect? Us talking in your head and your eyes flashes color." The gray haired guy said sarcastically.

"So, you two are Jimmy and Yoongi?"

"Correction, it's Jimin, not Jimmy." The pink haired guy face became serious. The gray haired one who seems to be Yoongi just laughs at Jimin's reaction.

Hyejin suddenly notices another person who's standing with a phone on his hand. He had dark gray hair and what seemed to be an earphone on his ears but does not have a wire to plug in his phone.

He looked back at Hyejin and their eyes met. The guy widen his eyes and bowed and gave her a smile.

He took off his earphones and walked towards her. "Hello! I'm Beomgyu!"

~

this book isn't even halfway to the end...

btw, didn't you notice that i put some run away preferences?

BTW DID U HEAR ADORA IN MAGIC ISLAND??????????????????and i think im hearing her in rollar coaster??????????and in poppin' star too geez??????? I DID NOT EXPECT THAT, I just noticed it when I was listening to the album in repeat and I was shooooooooook

okay, that up there might seem to be a late reaction, but i wrote this chapter and THAT when the album came out