Chapter 10

I wake up on Saturday morning, the memory of the night before still stuck in my head. I couldn't of had a more perfect night, my date with Sam was amazing and that kiss was something else. Not even the annoying tapping on my window from the asshole next door could ruin my evening, and thankfully I was that tired I fell asleep quite easily in spite of him. I don't have a clue how long he decided to keep tapping on my window but it was obviously some time after I had fallen asleep. After showering  and getting dressed, ready for the day. I heard a knock at my door. 

"Hey Emma, are you awake?" I hear Nate's voice on the other side.

"Yes, come in." I call out to him, as I finish off the second braid in my hair. "Hey, what's up?" I ask as he walks into my room, sitting down on my bed getting comfy. 

"Oh you know, I just wanted to show you this."  He lifts up his phone for me to see. 

Sam: God Emma looked so hot tonight!

Nate: Dude..

Sam: Sorry man but she did. 

George: I'm guessing it went well then. 

Kyle: Did you kiss her? 

Harry: Yes he did ;P 

Sam: Yeah I did and I have Harry as my witness...

George: ???

Nate: Harry opened the door to find Sam with his tongue down our "sisters" throat! 

Kyle: Hahaha! Nice one Harry! 

Sam: I did not have my tongue down her throat. 

Bradley: Oh no? 

Sam: No, I'm a gentleman thank you very much. 

George: Hahahaha 

Bradley:  Dudeeee!

I laugh at the messages in the soccer teams group chat. He's not lying, he is a gentleman. He didn't stick his tongue down my throat on our first date. We shared a simple kiss, but it was still amazing. 

"By the way, my mom and Aunt Maggie are downstairs in the kitchen. They're dying to hear about your date." Nate smiles at me as he takes his phone away, leaving my room. 

----

I head downstairs to find Lacey and Maggie sat at the breakfast bar area in the kitchen, drinking what appears to be orange juice but are more likely mimosas. I guess it is noon on a Saturday, I can only imagine being the same at their age. 

"Emma, there you are! Tell us all about your date?" Lacey beams at me as she see's me enter the room. 

"Yes tell us everything, all the juicy details." Maggie joins in. 

"Well, I don't know.." I say eyeing up their drinks. Lacey pours me a drink and holds the glass out for me to take. Is she really allowing me to drink? I know she didn't mind me drinking at Aaron's house party last weekend but I didn't think she'd actually let me drink with them. I smile as I take the drink from her and begin telling everything, every little detail, even down to what flavor ICEE I got at the movies. 

After about 45 minutes, I had taken them on the journey of mine and Sam's first date from the second I left the house to second I arrived back. It took me some time to tell them clearly, but they did ask for all the details. They didn't mind, they were interested in the story, every inch of the way. And I can't complain since it took me so long to tell them everything, I managed to get a couple glasses of mimosas out of it.