The Concept

The concept of Omegaverse in this book and other Major details to be kept in mind:

The concept of Omegaverse in this book and other details are to be kept in mind:

· Origin:

Werewolves came into existence after the awakening of their Progenitor, a wolf who was chosen by the moon to guard all the beings against the Creatures that sold their souls to the Darkness to gain the power to rule over the beings.

( There are chapters dedicated to the origins to explain it, as well as the concept of Were-s properly. They are a very important part of the story and fishu has spent a lot of her efforts on them, read them as I am sure you will be thrilled )

· Ranks:

The Were-s are classified into three categories: Alpha, Beta and Omega. This isn't their social standing but the strength of their powers due to their genes. Over a long time, the genes of the Were-s have mixed with the humans when they found their mates in them.

The Mate system kept the Gene Bank safe by finding mates in and out of the Were race and sustained them well.

The Were-s live in Clans because of the innate instincts of living in packs.

Alpha:

The Were-s have greater percentages of mutant genes (61% and above) from the Progenitors', thus having higher power levels when compared to the others. They show higher levels of agility, strength, and senses as well as the innate instincts of wolves.

They are the ones who mostly become the leader of their Clan. Males and Females both can be Alpha but this ratio of genes inclines towards males mostly, as the Progenitor mutant genes are that of a male.

Beta:

They have a slightly greater percentage of human genes (51% to 60%) in them when compared to mutant genes ( 40% to 49%) from the Progenitor.

Their balance with human genes in them makes them more intelligent than the rest and thus they successfully assist the Head Alphas of the Clan and even lead them. Males and females both have equal chances of being Betas.

Omega:

Omegas are all females. They are the ones with the lowest percentage of mutant genes from the Progenitor in them, this is because their sex suppresses the mutant genes. Thus, they are the weakest among the Were-s when it comes to strength and all the other factors.

Their low mutant gene factor makes them recessive and therefore in order to maintain balance in the gene pool, the Mating system mostly pairs them with Alphas in order to overwrite the recessive human genes with the dominant mutant genes.

Omegas have heightened senses and agility and thus when capable, they lead packs with honour.

Male omegas:

There are males with a gene sequence of Omegas which allows them to give birth.

They are considered a myth as such an occurrence has only been heard through folklore and stories.

The possibility of a male omega being born is almost negligible as they would be highly recessive, which is generally resisted by the gene pool.

Theorists say that the gene sequence of a Male Omega will entirely imprint the sequence of its mate in their offspring, even enhancing it since its own sequence will be far too recessive to show itself either phenotypically or genotypically.

The percentage of Ranks in the total existing population is:

(30: 50: 20) of (Alpha: Beta: Omega) respectively and is maintained by natural balance.

Thus, I remind everyone again, that these are just their strengths and genes, not their social standing in this fic.

· The Concept of mates:

There are two aspects of mates.

One: their souls are bound to each other. They're considered to be living in a cycle of lives in which they find each other every time. Every lifetime spent together makes their bond even stronger. That is the reason why they experience a pull towards each other.

Two: The perception of scent in a positive or negative connotation is affected by the comparability of genes. A common reaction to a slightly compatible scent is a simple attraction but A Were will find a scent impossible to ignore if their genes are in perfect compatibility.

That's how mates are chosen as their souls always find a way to perfectly compatible bodies for each other.

However, the Were-s are not extremely bound to follow instincts, always choosing love over everything.

· The existence of Vampires:

Vampires came into existence after their King and progenitor- the first Vampire, sold his soul to the Darkness to save his kingdom. He built his empire of Vampires and is still ruling over them, controlling their actions and involvement with humans and Werewolves at every step.

Under his commands, the Vampires have remained in the shadows and still walk the earth as myths to humans.

The Were-s and the Vampires had now learnt better than to fight each other.

The Vampires have built strong influence around the world using their intellect, charm and allure but they chose not to interfere with the -' Were control'- as The Circle of Clans had insulted their King calling him a coward when he had advised them to remain in the shadows and asked them not to trust humans. Since then, they have been on bad terms.

The Will :

It is what decides the fate of every being in their world- the role they play, everything that has happened, that is happening or will happen will all be the cause of the 'The Will'. It is what connects people and it is what separates them. Whatever happens, was all decided by the will when their world first breathed.

 Whatever happens, was all decided by the will when their world first breathed