copyright ©️

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 - Reyah_nisa

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author. No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without my permission.

I don't want 'YOU' taking screen shot of it or copying it in any other website by claiming that you have written it or it was already in your mind or any other reasons. I will take legal action against you, No matter what. Plagiarism is a crime, if you're a person who have humanity, you wouldn't steal any person's work. I will sue you and trust me, it won't do any good at all.

Get inspired from my book only in the good things not bad, if you get inspired don't involve my scenes and my hard work in your stories at all. Try your own or if you have any problem just ask me honestly, I am here to give you tips. Stop stealing. I repeat stop it.

My work isn't for you to translate in any other languages like Arabic, japanese, korean and etc. And if you want to translate ask permission.

The one's who copy my work and later apologise, get sympathised by their loyal readers, let me tell you, YOU ARE GUILTY. JUST ACCEPT IT AND MAN/WOMEN UP TO YOUR MISTAKE INSTEAD OF SPEWING LIES.

Happy Reading and Do vote if you like the chapter. Keep your feedback in the comments section. Healthy Criticism is allowed, I will take it positively only if you are not using curse words or disrespecting me.

I hope I made everything clear, lets embark on the old journey. It was written way back in 2019, I am uploading only bcz everyone is asking me to do. If you don't like the plot, just leave it and I am in no means encouraging anyone to have any extra marital affairs :) It's for purely entertainment purpose