Chapter 3 - Sang

I've decided that I am okay with failing my final exams and I am not going to study. So here is another chapter!

Also, I just re-read 'Their Bird (An Academy Fanficition)' by ada_meyers_ and it is so good! I really love it and those who haven't read it yet really should!

WARNING: ABUSIVE CONTENT, MENTION OF TORTURE

Sang

My pace as I enter the building is rather urgent.

I don't want Owen's Kota to spend a lot of time in the hands of the Step-Bitch. It can be traumatising for those who aren't used to it. With her hatred for men which only grew after my father ditched us, I wouldn't want to be Kota right about now. Well, I have actually been in Kota's place quite a few times, but it is never plesant.

Who am I kidding?

Step-Bitch's lessons are closer to torture than anything. I speed up, at least the building is mostly empty. I won't have to deal with anyone stopping me and asking questions, especially when I get Kota out of here. Not that anyone in the Albanian Mob asks questions anyways except for Greg and Boss.

I open the door to enter what is commonly refered to as the dungeons. Immediately, I hear Step-Bitch, "Little murderer, I'll show you what pain is."

It seems that I have gotten here barely in time, I rush in, "Ma'am."

Ever since dad ditched, Step-Bitch told me everything about my actual mother and demanded I refer to as ma'am. I don't usually do it unless I am in the middle of being taught a 'lesson'. Step-Bitch froze in her movements to whip Kota and turns to me. I really don't like teh glint in her eye, but I refuse to flee. 

Shit! I had totally forgotten that Step-Bitch had prepared a lesson for me. Those are worse than her spur of the moments punishements. Kota makes eye contact with me and I can see he is begging for me to leave. It's not like he could know that this isn't the first time. As I look into his eyes, I can see the same shadows that there are in mine. Owen had warned me that all of them came from difficult situations.

Step-Bitch regains my attention when she hits me straight across the face, "Pay attention to me, you little whore!"

That's new, she usually hates touching me skin on skin. I remain silent because that's the better choice to make in this situation. I don't if whatever I say will cause her to go into a rage. Especially with Boss gone, there is no one to stop her. And either way, they only stop her to avoid killing me or having me too injured to complete an assignement. Makes me feel so much love. . . 

Step-Bitch spits towards me, "On your knees, bitch! I am sure you've practiced the position enough with the way you've been selling your body!"

I fight the urge to shoot back a sarcastic answer. It's not like I hadn't been in a similar position with my Angel Eyes. I resist the want to snicker at my thoughts. This is not the time or place for this. 

She sneeres at me, "Take off your shirt!"

I pale, oh shit! I know exactly what she is going to do, escpecially with that fucking metal whip in her hand. I obey her anyway, knowing that it will be worse if I don't. I need to focus on something else to ignore the incoming pain.

Step-Bitch digs her heel into my back, "Your bra too!"

I do as she says and she proceeds to back hand Kota, "Keep your eyes to yourself, you rapist!"

I sneak a look at him and he is passed out cold. Step-Bitch has one hell of strength. I know that fact way too personally. I cannot see her, so I didn't have the time to brace myself for the first hit. I flinch away, but by the second one, I have steeled myself for it. With the furosity of the hits, I don't think she will be stopping soon. I need to focus on something else, someone else, my Owen. I let myself sink into my memories of the third time we met. . .