Chapter 18 - Kota

I just finished re-reading this Academy fanfic: "Sang's Dragon" by GBsang. It hasn't been updated in like six months, but it has more than thirty chapters. It's really good!

Kota

As Mr. Buble addressed the fact that we still had to speak with the Toma Team, Sang simply commented something that really showed how she felt, "Shit."

Owen looked down at his girlfriend, "Why don't you want to go?"

She groans, "I don't want to deal with Asshole and Other-twin!"

I frown, "Who is Asshole? Other-Twin is obviously Brandon."

Sang stood up from her seat on Owen's lap, "The one with two different colored eyes who thinks I'm a cold-blooded murderer of course."

No one really has an answer to that, not even myself. Sang does have the habit of making my brothers and I stay quiet. Owen looks angry and everyone else slightly confused. They hadn't made the connection between the incident at the Diner and the Toma Team. Their synapses aren't working right apparently.

Luke's "Oh" shows the moment that he understand to be followed by the understanding of the others. I guess today is a slow day.

Owen stands up as well, "Nonetheless darling, you promised them answers and answers you have to give them."

Sang pouts, "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?"

Our great stern leader gave her a look that quite literally said 'are-you-stupid', "Darling."

 Mr. Buble interrupted us all by saying, "I invite you all to use my office as I excuse myself. Shall I send the Toma Team in?"

Sang begrudgingly replies, "Yeah."

With a nod of his head, the Academy Elder departs and a second later, the Toma Team entered the office. If it felt tight before, having 14 well-built males in a medium size office is not our brightest idea. I should have seen this coming.

Immediately, like the Team Lead/Liaison he is, Axel took control of this situation, "Hello Owen, care to properly introduce us to your bird."

Stiffly, Owen does that, "This is Sang. Darling, this is Axel, Marc, Brandon, Corey, and Raven."

Sang nods before spouting something new, "Leader Man, Asshole, Other-Twin, Lover-Boy and Russian."

The look on the Toma Team's faces has many of my brothers in tears. Luke especially so, "I just can't with you, Cupcake."

Sang however just acts like that was perfectly normal, "What do you want to know?"

Marc steps forward, "Do you have no remorse for killing people?"

With those words, the tension in the room rose and Sang changed. Gone was the carefree, smiling girl who we all have some sort of affection for, as a sister, and back was the assassin. her posture had been relaxed and now all her limbs were tight. She gathered her feet underneath her preparing for a fight. Sang stood tall in her black outfit complete with mask, I finally understood how she was feared by so many as an assassin.

Her eyes which showed her every emotion were impenetrable and hard as steel. You could see that this was a bird who would always come out on top. Her job is surviving and she makes sure that she's damn good at it.

The urge to kick out the Toma Team is overwhelming. Because of them, Sang has reverted to her instincts instilled to her by the mafia. They took away her safe place and are putting her on the defensive. They just effectively backed her into a corner and it's never a good idea to put a trapped animal in a place with no escape. Desperation and pure stubbornness is something Sang has in spades and the only thing she would need to make this a bad situation.