Chapter 9 - Victor

Today's recommendation for an Academy fanfic is 'Just One Night' by savinggoddess. It is in progress, but still gets updated. It was even updated like a day or two ago. It's worth a read!

XxXxXxXx

When I write books, I have difficulties writing chapters where the characters bond with each other as I prefer action only. In this fanfic, I am trying to give Sang time to really know everyone, but some might not get enough time with Sang. Especially since I am getting bored writing cutesier scenes and I will be reverting to more action. I have big plans for this fanfic. Also, any feedback is useful: grammar, simple comments, future predictions. . . They all help me continue writing.

XxXxXxXx

The photo above is kind of the type of music room I imagined Owen would have and Victor would be using. Just imagine that there are more violons and pianos and that it is bigger.

Victor

I have to laugh at the scene before me.

Sang is currently trying to be allowed to pay. Between Owen and I, she had no chance to win. It was adorable to see her try. She looked like an angry kitten. After over five hours in the mall, Sang decided that she was done and no one could make her keep going. In those five hours, she has failed to be able to convince us to let her pay for anything.

Currently, she is arguing with Owen about letting her pay for her drink from Starbucks. It actually had been the first time for her to go to one. Owen and her were being watched by the employees who by their smirks found this quite funny and I would have to agree.

 I walk by both of them and hand the employee my black credit card, paying for all of our drinks. Sang didn't notice at first being too busy continuing her argument, but Owen did. He even smirked. It was now a more common thing to see his emotions on his face instead of a blank slate.

Sang however caught up with what was happening when she was handed her drinks, "But I didn't pay yet?"

The cashier pointed at me, "One of your friends did."

She stalked towards me, "He was going to let me pay!"

I smirked, "Just say thank you, Princess."

Sang crossed her arms, "Fine. Thank you Victor!"

Owen walked up behind her, "And I wasn't going to let you pay."

She was stubborn, "Yes, you were."

I chime in, "No, he wasn't."

Kota who was talking to Gabe turned around, "Honestly, Sang, did you really expect us to let you pay?"

Sang sighs, "I had hope."

Gabe walked over, "Whatever you want to believe, Trouble. Let's head back to Mr. B's place.

She jumped on Gabe, making him fall down and hitting him, "His name is Owen."

He quickly put up his arms defending himself from her hits, "Okay, damn you hit hard! Owen's place, I meant to say that!"

Sang delicately got up from Gabe and picked up the bags that Gabe dropped, "That's better."

We stared off as Sang walked away with a skip in her step, I commented, "She's one of a kind."

Owen smiled, "Yes, she is."

We joined her with ease. She did have shorter legs than us, though I doubt that she would appreciate it if I pointed it out. We had a full car and all of us tried to make her sit in the front as the guest should.