Day 1: Gay Pride

A curtain falls and reveals the photo above to a crowd of cats

A curtain falls and reveals the photo above to a crowd of cats. They all stop talking and take a glance at the flag, gasping and wondering what is happening. Just then, a cat stumbled upon stage, pushing a massive box with him. Giving up, other cats rush over and help move the box. The audience pulls out their phones and take as many pictures as they can of the struggle.

Just then, the box lid pops open and confetti shoots out, drowning the cats in the rainbow glitter. The audience roars with excitement now.

All of it dies within .2 of a second when a certain cat tumbles out with rainbow glasses on.

Gaystripe: Hello everyone!

Audience: BOO!!! *Proceeds to throw anything they can at the poor cat*

Gaystripe: Watch it! Today's the first day of a special month! Pride month!

Random cat: June 1st! Even though the author is writing this on the 2nd!

Gaystripe: That doesn't matter! We're doing this now! Any cat have any guess as to what Day 1 is?

Audience: *Crickets*

Gaystripe: Come on! Any guesses???

Random cat: I need to use the restroom.

Gaystripe: To the left... Miss? Sir?

Random cat: Miss.

Gaystripe: There you go.

Random apprentice: I'm hungry.

Gaystripe: Popcorn's over there.

Random kit: I wanna go home.

Gaystripe: Nope! Day 1 is none other than gay pride!

Audience: WHOO!!!

Gaystripe: You heard that correctly! Each day of the month of June, there will be a new episode!

Audience: YAY!!!

Gaystripe: Special guests will arrive and we'll all have fun! Interviews, too!

Random cat #2: What kind of cats?

Gaystripe: Do you guys know what QueerClan is?

The audience nods.

Gaystripe: Guess what?!

Audience: Chicken butt!

Gaystripe: ...How old is that joke?

Audience: Who cares?!

Gaystripe: Hmph. Well, we're going to welcome each of those cats into this show!