Day 21: Demigirl Pride

With a huff and an irritated expression, Gaystripe quickly heads into the backstage area

With a huff and an irritated expression, Gaystripe quickly heads into the backstage area. His pelt is all fluffed up and it is clear that he doesn't have his cat-hair gel with him. He stomps his paw furiously on the ground and screams.

Gaystripe: WHO HAS MY CAT-HAIR GEL

Stagehands: Sorry Gaystripe, we had to use it.

Gaystripe: FOR WHAT?? MY SHOW'S IN APPROXIMATELY THREE MINUTES AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY COFFEE YET. YOU'RE TESTING ME, STAGEHANDS! *he furiously pokes them and growls, snarling at them as he continues to throw an exaggerated but true tantrum*

Eventually, a small bottle of coffee is tossed through the door alongside some cat-hair gel. The stagehands quickly turn back to work, snickering, and Gaystripe turns back, fuming. He slams his paws on the ground but approaches the coffee and quickly drinks the entire thing.

Gaystripe: WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

He continues to run around, angry, and the anger is only heightened by the coffee that he drank so quickly. Some random cat looks down at their watch that doesn't exist and quickly looks up to Gaystripe. They wildly wave their paws in the air and scream.

Stagehand: GAYSTRIPE. GET ONSTAGE RIGHT NOW.

Gaystripe: what about my COFFEE-

Someone leaps up from their cat-chair and races over to Gaystripe. They quickly apply some cat-hair gel to his cat-hair and then she shoves him a bowl of coffee, which he guzzles, and with that, they shove him onstage, and he stumbles out, jumping out.

Gaystripe: HELL-O everyone and WELCOME BACK to 30 DAYS OF PRIDE with me, your wonderful host, GAYSTRIPE!

The crowd screams, throwing popcorn all around the area, and Gaystripe dips his head politely to the audience. They continue to throw popcorn but they seem to quiet down a little.

Gaystripe: Okay, today's Day of Pride is about demigirls!

In the back of the room, a few cats who appear to be dressed in pink, white, and gray, leap up and scream loudly. They toss some popcorn around a few cats who are in blue, gray, and white, also throw a little bit of popcorn, and the two groups grin excitedly.

Gaystripe: Unfortunately, there aren't any demigirl cats in QueerClan. Though that won't stop us from telling you about them!

Cat in the Crowd: Us?

Gaystripe glances at the nearby QW admin who is writing this chapter, and she shrugs, grinning momentarily before bouncing off and hiding backstage. Gaystripe rolls his eyes and then returns his eyes and attention to the crowd.

Gaystripe: Never mind about "us". Don't worry about it. Anyways! Demigirls are cats who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a woman, girl or otherwise feminine, and this cat doesn't have to be a girl originally to be a demigirl.

Some Cat in the Crowd: What? I don't get it

Gaystripe: Well, basically, anyone can be a demigirl. A cat who maybe was assigned male at birth could be a demigirl because it's not restricted to just females. 

The Cat in the Crowd: Oh, okay!

Gaystripe: Usually, demigirls don't experience dysphoria, however this isn't to say that they can't. Additionally, some may want to present somewhat in a feminine way, though some may want to do something differently. Overall it depends!

The audiences nods, seeming to understand.

Gaystripe: Over there's the flag and the graphic for today. Isn't it so pretty? *waves his paws at the graphic behind him*

The graphic suddenly appears behind him, which is a pleasant mix of colors that make the two groups of cats in the back spring up and jump and scream. Gaystripe grins and moves out of the way, though they keep on jumping. Eventually he waves his paws with a happy smile.

Gaystripe: Okay, I hope that's good enough explaining for all of you because I'm about to crash from lack of coffee. Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed today's day. 

Audience: WE DID!!

Gaystripe: GOOD. Anyways, bye, have a nice day, and be sure to return tomorrow!

With these final words, Gaystripe lets out an excited scream, picking up a coffee cup that had suddenly appeared nearby. He drinks the entire thing and then with that, he leaps into the crowd, and the party of the day begins.