Day 7: Ceterosexual Pride

Because of the many parties and updates, Gaystripe is already looking tired as he heads out onto the stage

Because of the many parties and updates, Gaystripe is already looking tired as he heads out onto the stage. His fur is somewhat messy, but he doesn't seem to care that much, because he just snags some cat-hair gel from a nearby table and slicks it down.

And just like that, he's happy again, excited to be helping out during Pride Month. He slips on a pair of glasses and glances back to cats working backstage. He shoves some goldfish in his mouth, because he's hungry, and then looks back to the cats once more.

Gaystripe: Turn on the lights and put up that graphic!

Cats working backstage quickly comply and set up the graphic, flipping on the lights. Within moments, cats are flooding the area and grabbing snacks.

Gaystripe: *strolling onstage* Hello everyone and welcome back to 30 Days of Pride! Today, we're on about day seven, and day seven is ceterosexual!

The crowd cheers loudly, clapping their paws.

Gaystripe: Ceterosexuality is the attraction to non-binary people only by non-binary people.

Cat In The Crowd: Wait, what about something called skoliosexual? What's that?

Gaystripe: Well I'm glad you asked! Skoliosexuality is a little different, in that the person isn't really non-binary. Sometimes, it's confusing, but overall, if you make sure the person who you're talking to is okay with whatever you're using, you'll be fine.

The crowd seems confused.

Silver Tabby From Before: Why can't someone use the term ceterosexual if they aren't non-binary?

Gaystripe: Ceterosexuality is considered to be the non-problematic term for skoliosexual, and it may be considered offensive if you use the wrong one. Just be sure to check before and you'll be okay!

Gaystripe: There isn't much out there on either of the two, though it's mostly because it's lesser-known in terms of sexuality. Though, this doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are definitely people who call themselves this, so be sure to respect them!

Gaystripe: Those who are ceterosexual are definitely around. If you have any questions about it, just be sure to ask-

He is interrupted by a large and black-feathered crow swooping through the crowd. Everyone begins to scream in confusion, leaping up and waving wildly at the creature in the air.

Tan and White She-cat: What's there a crow doing?!

Silver Tabby: Get it out! Get it out!

Brown Spotted Tom: Why's there a crow ruining this awesome pride day?!

Gaystripe: Guys, calm down... the crow's welcome.

Silver Tabby: WHAT? Why??

Gaystripe: *winks* 'cuz I said so

Silver Tabby: Fair

Gaystripe: That's right. Anyways, continuing with the pride thing, those who are ceterosexual are supposedly not that common, generally speaking. Now, I'm sure there's a lot of them out there in this crowd...

A group of cats, pelts dyed yellow, black, white, and green, and even some pink, begin to jump up and down, screaming excitedly.

Gaystripe: Called it. Anyways, you might not get to know one for a while, and maybe you won't ever get to know one! But they definitely exist, as do skoliosexual cats. Be sure to give them support on this special day, they deserve it!

The group of cats in the back scream and continue to leap up and down. Someone rushes up and then gives Gaystripe a rose, who accepts it politely, grinning. He chucks his super cool Gaystripe shades out into the crowd, and everyone screams excitedly. Someone catches the pair of shades.

Gray and White Tabby: OH MY GOSH I GOT THE SHADES

Audience: !!!!!

Gray and White Tabby: *slips on shades* THESE ARE SO COOL, I HAVE THE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE WORTH OF THIRTY DAYS OF PRIDE!

Gaystripe: Why thank you *slicks back hair* But anyways, that's gonna be the finish of today's 30 Days of Pride. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all tomorrow. *he bows, and he disappears from the stage*

And with that final exit, the crowd jumps up and down and screams once more, partying till the next prideful day would arrive.