Day 13: Transgender Female Pride

Transpaw pokes their head out from behind the curtain and gives the crowd a shy smile before darting back behind the red fabric

Transpaw pokes their head out from behind the curtain and gives the crowd a shy smile before darting back behind the red fabric. The audience leans closer, some fancats hold pictures of the cat with their own signature, clearly showing their pride for the apprentice. Gaystripe opens up the curtain with the graphic behind and the crowd roars.

Gaystripe: Hello everyone! Welcome back to Day 13 of Pride Month!!!

Audience: Yeah!

Gaystripe: Who here is still as hyped as I am?!

Audience: Me!

Transpaw fancat: I wanna see Transpaw!

Transpaw fancats: Transpaw! Transpaw! Transpaw!

Gaystripe: Yes! We'll show them since today is none other than the day of transgender females! Let's all give them some love!

Audience: WHOO!!!!!

Transpaw: *Steps on the stage staring at the crowd*

Transpaw fancats: TTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!

Transpaw: Woah! Am I that popular?!

Transpaw fancat: Yes! Marry me!

Transpaw: Ah... I'll think about it?

Transpaw fancat: YES!

Gaystripe: Since yesterday was all about the intersex pride, today is none other than Transpaw's official chapter! 

Audience: YAY!!!

Gaystripe: Transpaw, do you have anything to say about today?

Transpaw: I'm really happy that there's a day that celebrates this event! It's incredible!

Audience: *Scribbles notes down and some cats try to draw the apprentice*

Gaystripe: Would you like to talk about transgender female pride?

Transpaw: Absolutely! Someone who is transgender thinks or wants to be the opposite gender than they are. I'm a transgender female, notice how I fluff my fur up. *Fluffs fur*

Transpaw fancats: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaystripe: Do you have any news regarding transgender females?

 Transpaw: *Blinks*

Audience looks at one another in confusion.

Transpaw: Well... I'm not going into details, but transgenders are often picked on... I don't like learning that there are transgenders - no matter what kind - are getting killed for it

Transpaw fancats: ...

Transpaw: It's my dream that we'll all live in a world that lets all of us live together. I don't care what someone identifies as! As long as we get along, I'm happy!

Transpaw fancats: Me too! 

Audience begins to stir.

Gaystripe: Settle down, everycat! We still have a party to run! 

Transpaw: Can I tell them the news, Gaystripe?

Audience: Hmm? *Leans in*

Transpaw fancat #1: What is it?!

Transpaw fancat #2: Are you going to marry me?!

Transpaw fancat #3: I love you, Transpaw!

Gaystripe takes time to ponder while the audience and Transpaw fancats grow restless as they wait.

Audience: Come on! Spit it out already!

Transpaw fancats: Let Transpaw speak!

Gaystripe: Okay! Okay! *Dodges a tomato*

Audience: Yippee!

Transpaw: Thanks, guys! *Nods to a section of Transpaw fancats, to which they squeal with excitement and faint on the spot*

Gaystripe: AH! No cat is allowed to die here! Get an ambulance! Hurry!

Stagepaw: Uh... Sir! There is no ambulance!

Gaystripe: Huh?

Stagepaw: We could call Aceface... 

Gaystripe: No! I don't want to bother Aceface!

Stagepaw: But she might know how to deal with the fans!

Transpaw: I think I got this. *Walks down to the audience and Transpaw fancats dare to get closer to their idol*

Transpaw: Wake up, please!

The fainted section of fancats instantly is revived and scream with happiness that their hero is standing in front of their eyes.

Transpaw fancats: EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! TRANSPAW IS HERE!!!!!!!!

Gaystripe: Come back up here, Transpaw! We all need to hear you!

Transpaw: Coming!

The apprentice fights their way through the group of fancats as they whine as they pass by. Some cats do try their best and grab a tuft of loose fur on the cat. Others take the pebbles Transpaw walked over and hold them close like jewels, glaring at any other cats who happen to be looking their way.

Gaystripe: Here's the mic *Hands mic*

Transpaw: Thanks! Everycat, I'll be showing up tomorrow as well!

Audience: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transpaw fancats: YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaystripe: Let's go back to the partying! Snacks are over there, Transpaw will be over there for pictures---

Not a second later, all the Transpaw fancats run over, trampling any other cats that happen to be in the way for a picture.

Gaystripe: Uh... And... Let's go back to partying!

Stagepaw: Sir! We need to heal those injured cats!

Gaystripe: They should be fine! Get Transpaw to tell them to get up!

Stagepaw: They're stuck in the photo booth!

Gaystripe: Fight through the fancats to get to Transpaw then!

Stagepaw: Are you crazy?! I value my life!

Gaystripe: Well, what do you suggest?

Stagepaw: You know what it is

Gaystripe: ...

Stagepaw: ...

Gaystripe: ...

Stagepaw: ...

Gaystripe: ... Call Aceface

Stagepaw frantically grabs his phone to call the medicine cat as Gaystripe jumps over to the party, joining the dancing cats as they celebrate. Granted, most of their excitement is drowned out by the noise of Transpaw fancast squealing as they get their pictures taken. The music is turned up to drown the squeals out and the rest of the cats begin to sing along as they dance.