Day 22: Demiboy Pride

Gaystripe: ALRIGHT WHO STOLE MY SPECIAL MICROPHONE?! YOU ALL KNOW THAT I LOVE THAT MICROPHONE!

Fangirl cat #1: EEE LOOK!!! I GOT HIS MICROPHONE!

Instantly, other cats swarm over to the fancat to admire the microphone. Soon enough, a small brawl starts between cats as they fight over the object. Gaystripe pulls out his phone and soon enough, security cats come out and deal with the fight. After everycat has calmed down, Gaystripe approaches the crowd, searching for the microphone. 

Finally, the tom finds the object in the paws of the same fancat who had stolen it.

Gaystripe: HAND IT OVER, MISSY!

Fangirl cat#1: Uh, no. I'm looking at it!

The cat continues to admire it, not giving Gaystripe the chance to get his prized possession back. 

Gaystripe: ARGG OKAY! MOVING ON! 

The stage lights turn on and reveal the graphic above, letting all who see it admire the beauty. Cats stand up, each cat having a letter sprayed on their back that spell the words. "Demiboy Pride". The audience claps for the show and Gaystripe nods, approving of the support.

Gaystripe: Welcome to Day 22 of 30 Days of Pride! Who here has been loving the party?!

Audience: ME!!!

Gaystripe: Then let's not stop here! Today is all about demiboy pride! As you may recall or remember, yesterday was all about demigirl pride, correct?

The audience nods, eager to get the show started.

Gaystripe: Like demigirl pride, this is when a someone identifies as partly male. They might identify as another gender, but regarding demiboy pride, the cat or person identifies as part male. Whether they decide they're really nonbinary or maybe demigirl, it's all up to them! We're all here to support and love them for who they are!

Audience: YEAH!

The group of cats that have "Demiboy Pride" spelled on them stands up and jumps in unison, showing off their pride to the audience. Another round of applause is directed at them.

Gaystripe: Also, some of you guys may already know this, but demiboy is sometimes also called demiguy. Same for demigirl, but they can be called demiwoman or demifemale. 

Random cat #1: I have a question!

Gaystripe: Go right ahead!

Random cat #1: Can someone identify as both demiboy and demigirl?

Gaystripe: I would say that would fall into the bigender or genderfluid category, but mainly, it all depends on the cat you ask

Random cat #1: Okay, thanks!

Gaystripe: Happy to help! Sadly, we don't have a cat from DiscordClan or QueerClan that is demiboy, same for demigirl. 

Audience: Awww

Gaystripe: But we can still have fun without them! I bet they're working on the next few days, making sure everything goes smoothly and properly so we don't have another fight break out like today. Sorry guys

The admin working behind the scenes give a quick nod of acceptance and then quickly returns to work, surveying the party. 

Gaystripe: If people have trouble remembering what demiboy or demigirl is, I have an easy solution to that! Has anyone heard the term, "demigod" before?

The audience waves eagerly, showing their answer. Some cats even pull out their books to show their fandom love to Gaystripe. 

Gaystripe: Well, we know that demigod means they're half God or Goddess, depending on their gender. For this, just think of it that way! Demiboy means "half boy" where demigirl means "half girl"!

Audience: YEAH!!!!!

Gaystripe: Alright! Looks like that's all for today's show! If you ever get lost in this party, the maps around located here, here, here, here, here, and here! If you can't find one, you can always others around you, I'm sure they'd help you out!

The music begins to louden as the DJ turns on another song. The group of demiboy pride cats begins to dance as well, spreading laughter around the crowd as others join them. 

Stagepaw: Gaystripe! I need you to---

Gaystripe has already gone to partying and the apprentice can't find the tom in the crowd of cats. Sighing, the apprentice turns around and disappears behind the stage, staring at the audience in hopes of spotting the tom.

Gaystripe: WHOO!!!!! *He currently tries to catch popcorn from the air*

Audience: YIPPEEE!!!!!!! Pride month! Pride month!