4) Summer Lovin'

A lazy summer evening is the perfect time to sit back and watch your boyfriend as he prepared a salad, at least Greg thought so. He was sat at the kitchen island, watching Mycroft, who was in nothing but trousers and a button up shirt. It was a rare occation and something Greg wanted to savour.

He was sat with his arms folded on the table, partially laying on it, his head resting on his arms in a tired heap.

"Would you stop watching me?" Mycroft called, not bothering to look over his shoulder.

"Why don't you come over here and make me."

Mycroft blushed a small bit as he continued to prepare the food, he still hadn't turned around. "I'm not going to make you, Gregory."

"Well I don't plan on stopping." Was all he said, looking his boyfriend up and down before noticing the blush that had spread down Mycroft's neck. "I don't think I'll ever stop."

Mycroft swallowed thickly, it was too hot for this. The blush wasn't helping, his temperature still rose despite his best efforts to stop it.

"Cause I reallllyyy like what I'm seeing." Greg hollered from across the room.

Mycroft's blush was getting fiercer. He was getting warmer, and he knew that the more Gregory spoke, the more he would blush. "Gregory." Mycroft said, trying to keep his tone as still as possible. That one word was meant to be a warning but he sensed it didn't have a whole load of power at the time.

Greg raised an eyebrow at Mycroft, smirking at him. He knew exactly what he was doing, and exactly what it was Mycroft was trying to do. "Yeah Myc? Did you want something?"

Mycroft wanted to not be teased like this, wait a minute, no he didn't. He loved it secretly, not that he'd ever admit it. "I am trying to do something."

"So am I."

"Oh really? And what would that be?

"You."

It's fortunate Mycroft wasn't drinking something because he would have spat half of it out and choked on the other half. "Gregory!"

"What? It's not my fault you're so alluring."

Mycroft's head was in his hands, his elbows resting on the kitchen counter. He'd given up with preparing any sort food. He just wanted the earth to swallow him up but part of him didn't want it to stop. This was crazy. Before he even knew it Greg was next to him, gently pulling his hands away from his face.

"If you get this flustered everytime I say something, this is going to be a very awkward relationship." Greg said, grinning.

"Yes, well, with you around it'll be awkward anyway." Mycroft responded, trying desperately to shift some of his embarrassment to Gregory.

Greg just raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Right, I'll go then shall I?"

Mycroft was a little shocked, surely Gregory didn't mean that. Gregory wouldn't leave him over something so trivial, right?

"Relax Myc, I meant leave the room." Greg said, noticing the panic that had come over Mycroft's face.

"Oh." Was the small reply Mycroft gave him.

Greg smiled at the wonderful, but sometimes very dumb, man in front of him. "I love you Myc, I not gonna leave any time soon. In fact, I don't plan to ever leave you. Ever."

Mycroft nodded and smiled weakly. How had he been so stupid? Of course Gregory had meant he'd just leave the room. "I love you too..."

"Good." Greg replied before giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. "But I actually should go now." He said moving to leave the room.

"You can stay, I don't mind." Mycroft said quickly.

"I know, but I really need a cold shower and not because of the heat." Greg called over his shoulder as he left the room.

And Mycroft was instantly back to the flustered mess he was only moments ago.