Locked In

It has been an hour since Funtime Freddy locked me in a room with Ballora, and I swear that I'm already going insane. Oh, my bad, poor introduction. My name's Funtime Foxy, and Ballora may be blind, but she sure did know that Freddy locked us in this room.

That prankster is always trying to lock people in rooms, and tortures them doing so. He also constantly tries to take my girlfriend, Lolbit. So, I suppose I saw this coming. As for Ballora...let's just say she had it coming...for a long time now...

I was about to collapse into a full-blown panic attack when suddenly, Baby opened the door. I immediately ran after Freddy, screaming, and it looks like Ballora decided to join the screamfest.

Bonnet then came into the room, shrieking, "Can anyone EVER be QUIET?!?" Bonbon, being the clever bunny he is, said, "Can YOU be quiet?" Bonnet gave Bonbon a dirty look, and scowled. Then, she walked off, consumed by the darkness. 

In the shadows, Lolbit tried to be as inconspicuous as she could, but she failed. Miserably. Freddy soon spotted her, and said, "Hey Lolbit, how are you doing?" 

I then shot Freddy a glare that clearly said 'she's not yours'. Freddy seemed to ignore it, winked at Lolbit, smirked at me, and left the room. I decided that I didn't feel like talking, and followed suit. 

Well, if you're wondering why Freddy's in this, this was written a year ago. I just never got to share it anywhere, and I figured, why not? I spent months writing this book, and it would be fun to change the chapters a bit, and share it. Well, Bye, Everyone! :3