The Suicide Attempts of Foxy

I do not own the music. Also, as you can see from the title of this chapter, this is when it gets emotional. Read with caution. If this topic is too emotional for you, you can just tell me in the comments, and I can give you a summary of the chapter with no huge details. Actually, you can do that for any chapter. Anyways, I'm ranting, now you can get reading! 

I've tried so many ways to end it all: drowning (I can't drown, but my circuits could possibly mess up when exposed...), stabbing, burning...no 'technique' worked. 

When I was going to stab myself for the fifth time in a row, Mangle and Foxy Jr. went through the portal, and saw. 

"Well, sh!t." I was thinking to myself, scared of what was going to happen next. 'What the hell are they going to think of me now?' 

Mangle started to cry, and screamed, "DAD, STOP, PLEASE!!!" Foxy Jr. was in shock, and did not move a muscle. 

Mangle stopped me from doing it again, and grabbed Baby. The two of them then started working on my exoskeleton. Lolbit was thoroughly upset, and for a good reason, too. 

I, however, was not expecting what happened next. In front of my kids, Lolbit smacked me, screaming, "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME!!!" She then proceeded to kiss me, crying whilst doing so. 

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Mangle burst into tears, and Foxy Jr. just silently cried, still in the same position. We all were just worn out, and in shock, and we decided to sleep for a while. 

Word count: 280 words 

I have been writing nonstop! (Well, maybe stopping for 5 mins to pick out songs. TwT) I think I want to write yet another chapter! OwO

6:25 pm, 6/10/19