THĘ PHANTØMS

Disclaimer: Don't own this song, or Minecraft FNaF. QwQ

I had another dream, and this one was about some location called "Fazbear's Fright", and it was a horror attraction. Springtrap was there, and some animatronics called the "Phantom animatronics". 

There was Phantom Foxy, Phantom Freddy, Phantom Chica, Phantom BB, Phantom Puppet, and Phantom Mangle. Anyways, in the dream, I was the nightguard, but I was still Funtime Foxy for some reason this time. 

Anyways, it was pretty shocking to see my friends and kids to jump out at me and scream, in Phantom form. The strangest to see was myself in Phantom form, jumping at me, which made me scream. This caused me to wake up. 

Now, what happened after I woke up? Well, Puppet, Freddy, and Bonbon were standing next to my bed, watching me sleep, and I screamed again. 

They were yelling and complaining what seeemed like hours when Ballora came into my room and screamed, "OH MY GOD, EVERYONE SHUT UP!" 

After that, we went quiet, and I whispered, "YOU shut up, Miss TemperTantrum."

Word count: 176 words

I know, it was short, but I'll be continuing soon.

Suspicia: It won't matter, your stories are trash.

Um...Suspicia? How can you say that when you ARE trash?

3:48 pm, 6/11/19