The Rise of Sister Location

Disclaimer: I don't own the song, or Minecraft FNaF. If I did own Minecraft FNaF, this might have been canon, but it's not, I can't own something so amazing. QwQ

Freakshow Baby managed to overhear about how I remembered the scooper and Sister Location's full story. She then decided to turn me off, so, fun for me. 

Later...

I woke up in the elevator going down, and I freaked out. I then suddenly shut down, and woke up in Funtime Auditorium, and got freaked out again. I walked around for a bit, before realizing I was locked in Funtime Auditorium. 

I went into the parts and service room, but it was boring, so I went in the second room. It was dark, almost pitch-black for human eyes, but I could clearly see the mysteriously familiar metal figure.  The flashing lights, the beeping, the metal object...Wait...

I quickly ran out of the room I recognized as the scooping room, and ran for the vent shaft, and tried to bust open the cover. 

Suddenly, all I felt was hot, searing, pain. I realized quickly that I was getting shocked. I wasn't getting shocked by random shocks though...They were controlled shocks...

I attempted to bust the cover again, and succeeded. I then ran for all it's worth to the elevator, hit the button, went in, and went back up. 

I then told Baby what happened, and everyone got together and helped nail boards around  the door to the elevator room. 

However, we all knew it wouldn't stay like that for long...

Word count: 254 words

YESSS! 

Voice: SHUT UP ALREADY! 

NO! I'LL KILL OFF YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T SHUT IT! 

Voice: GOOD! 

9:41 pm, 6/12/19