Chica's Visit

Disclaimer: Song's not mine, it's awesome and so is Minecraft Five Nights At Freddy's. 

I woke up with Chica in my face, and I screamed. As a result, she screamed along with me, and we both were just screaming in each other's faces for a while. 

Then, Chica just said, "Foxy? You look weird and pink again. I was just staring judgmentally at her. She then decided to break the silence by asking me a question. "Hey, do you have any LOVE interests?" "Um...yeah...I have a girlfriend." 

Chica looked and me, before screaming, "FOXY'S GOT A GIRL! FOXY'S GOT A GIRL! Wow, never thought you would get one!" "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!?" I answered, offended. 

Chica just giggled and said, "Nothing!~" 

I said we should just stop with the small talk. 

Foxy (POV): "The villains are building an army, and we need to somehow stop them." 

            Chica: "Who all is in that army?"

Foxy (POV): "Well...let's see. Golden Freddy, Freakshow Baby, Purple Guy, Nightmare, Bonnet..."

Chica started to flip out, questioning who Bonnet, Freakshow Baby (who she for some reason called Abby), and Nightmare were. I simply told her that they were some of the other villains that were even more evil than Golden Freddy and Purple Guy. 

We then ran into Baby, and for some reason, Chica and Baby gave each other some... interesting stares...(I was freaked out, Baby looked like someone just tossed her puppy into the depths of hell.) So yeah, that's always fun. 

Foxy: "I notice you two have already...interacted with each other..."

               Chica: "Yeah, unfortunately."

Baby: "Shut up, yellow duck!" 

               Chica: "I'm a chicken!"

Foxy: "Wow...Ok then..."

I don't know how they met, but clearly it must not of been pleasant...

Word count: 283 words

Well, that's this chapter. Probably gonna write another one. Thank you,  Whentheworldisending and Wolfheart2248 for always reading the chapters of this book. It means a lot to me. 

9:21 am, 6/11/19