A Thousand Freddies Dead

No, I don't own the song above. Feel free to listen to it while reading! OwO

I woke up from yet another stupid blackout, and I saw something that truly terrified me. Around me, there laid what must of been hundreds, or maybe even a thousand, Freddy clones. The thing that was scary about that is that...they were all dead...

Baby, yet again, bless her heart, was beside me, with the rest terrified for what must've been the 50th time in 2 weeks. Freddy was beside them, crying. He's been killed a thousand times, of course he's crying! 

I imagined that the voice took over again, which went along with the fact that there was oil stained on my fur, and a hatchet in my right hand. 

Baby didn't really need to explain, but she did anyways. She said that the voice took over and killed a thousand Freddies. All I was thinking about what would happen if I killed someone irreplaceable, someone who didn't have clones (Of course, minus the security guards/people in general). I'm sure the same thing was going through everyone else's minds, too. 

I decided I would go back to my room, seeing as I've already caused enough damage, and everyone needs a break. 

Word count: 206 words

I'm going to get another one out! I know, the last chapter was 2 hours ago, but I feel like getting as many chapters out as possible. UwU

PS, this book will be 24 chapters long. I've already got all of the plot written out as a summary for each chapter, I basically created this book a year ago. xD 

6:06 pm, 6/10/19