Foxy Joins Freakshow

Freakshow Baby came up to me, and said, "How would you feel about joining us?" 

I said, "It would be great."

Purple guy then says, "Why though?"

Freakshow turns to glare at  purple guy, then looks back at me, asking more sternly this time, "Do you want to join?"

I replied, "Yes."

Every single one of my friends, and my kids, stared at me in pure horror. 

Baby then asks, nearly petrified, "Foxy, we're yours friends! Why are you doing this?"

I then answered with a snarl. "We WERE friends. I have changed."

I started to hear voices, more than usual, and then I heard static. I lifted my hands onto my head, because it was throbbing and burning intensely. 

I then started to see blurs of colors, and I heard screeching. It was my own. 

Then, everything went black. 

I woke up on the floor of the main room, and I started to watch the animatronics (and a decaying purple person)) in the room. Bonbon was screaming at Freakshow Baby. Puppet was...hitting purple guy...with a bat...To say the least, I was terrified. 

Then, the memories came flooding in. Baby then approached me with Lolbit, Freddy, and Ballora. Puppet also started to come closer, bat in hand. He didn't look happy. He swung down, and I covered my head with my hands, and leaned closer  to the floor. 

Puppet purposely missed me, and hit the floor in front of me. 

Lolbit saw I looked absolutely terrified, and she looked like she almost pitied me. Baby was wearing a blank expression, Freddy looked confused, Puppet still looked angry, and Ballora wore a scowl. 

I turned around, and saw my kids staring at me very monotonously.  

I was trying my hardest not to break. That's how he takes control. I tried to calm myself. Then, I went into a fetal position, and started whispering to myself. "No...no...no...I can't do this again...not again...no...no...no...no...no..." I started to cry, still whispering this over and over again to no avail. 

My former friends and family saw this, and their hard expressions started to melt. They have never really seen me so...broken. I'm probably hideous. 

I was still fighting him. I know the voice is a girl, so you may be asking who I'm talking about. Well, you'll figure it out in a second. 

"FLAME!!! HE'S TAKING ME OVER AGAIN! HE'S GONNA HURT YOU GUYS!!! HELP ME," I screamed and slurred. 

Word count: 398 words 

Pretty sure this was my longest chapter. Hopefully this was an interesting chapter for you guys! This one sure does have a grip on your heart. QwQ

12:23 pm, 6/17/19