Foxy or Flame?

Hello everyone! How you like the book? Well, this is the second to last chapter. The good thing is...There's going to be a second book! Ok, now time to get reading! OwO

I've done some digging of information from them, and Flame is another voice, formed by frustrations and madness. I knew he was in control. However, I couldn't talk to tell anyone that. After my little 'breakdown', I told them what happened, and they forgave me. 

I was very glad and thankful that they didn't hate me, and the following week was filled with the normal routine of fixing everyone's problems, shutting up the villains. There was something different, though. My friends went easier on me, and when I was stressing, they comforted me. 

There was more than general behavior that was different, though...The voice has been silent for a while. I don't hear it very often...but when I least expect it, BOOM! Comes into play and makes your life a living hell. 

Don't tell the voice this, but I believe that Flame is creepier and worse than her. He takes control whenever he pleases, and loves suffering (I know, messed up). 

I woke up to find that Flame was in control again. My friends and family looked scared, so I tried to stop. 

I escaped the pizzeria somehow, and Flame tortured a crowd of people, then ended their lives. 

He ran back to the pizzeria, and started screaming at my friends. I then took back control, singing, 

I finished the song, and everyone stood there, surprised, and I even managed to surprise myself

Word count: 289 words 

Oh man! For those of you who watch my YT channel, you get to see me drawing this image so...yay? QwQ

5:56 pm, 6/18/19