He's Gone...

Disclaimer: I don't own any audio in this book. 

"Hehe...No strings for me...they got cut off a long time ago...with my sanity..."

Baby: "Foxy, what is wrong with you?!?"

"Everything is, my friend." I growled. 

"You lost me a long time ago. The Foxy you knew is gone and trampled in the dust. HA, he might as well be DĘAD!"

Lolbit: "W-what?" 

"Heh...You know, he holds so much evil inside him, I'm surprised he didn't explode!"

Lolbit then cut in, practically screaming, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?"

"You mean, What did THEY do...I'm looking at you, Freakshow."

The voice then stated, "I have no control over this. What IS going on?!?"

Freakshow Baby said, "Then who is?"

I chuckled darkly, replying, "Foxy is, stupid! You guys are such dimwits, honestly! I would end you here if I didn't need you..."

Baby then said, "Why are you saying your name like it's not yours? I don't think you're who you seem to be..."

"Well, first of all, it's called using first person. Second, you are correct. I am not who I seem to be..."

Freddy then questioned, "Why are you hurting us?"

"It's FUN Freddy, why do YOU hurt people you CARE ABOUT on a daily basis?!?"

"I feel like I have to," Freddy replied.

"Wh-"

Puppet then said, interrupting me, "Like instincts?"

"EVERYONE BE QUĮĘT BEFORE I STAB YOU!!!"

"I think Foxy has a second voice," Baby said quietly.

"DING DING DING WE'VE GOT A WINNER! Someone in here isn't COMPLETELY stupid."

Word count: 238 words

Well, that was fun! Took me 25 minutes to write. In the dark. Cause I was too lazy to turn on the lights. xD 

Final word count (including text below): 274 words

7:16 am, 6/15/19