chapter two

𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝓣he ship shook violently as it broke the atmosphere. The eyes of the prisoner had stopped looking at Ark's princess, finally, as they were instead focused on the screens flashing Chancellor Jaha's message.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now you've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself, we have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others, frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable" he spoke in his stern voice almost like he was discipling his children.

the words from the chancellor, a man that once told Anastasia she was the best thing on this ship, cut her deep. She knew the words were meant for the prisoners, but his eyes were looking at her, like he was confessing how he really felt about the girl.

"Your dad is a dick, Wells" a voice said a Anastasia watched the screen in anger. She felt her eyes watering up but the soon sadness was mashed with complete and utter anger. Anastasia held her composure watching the rest act like complete asshats.

"The drop site has been chosen carefully.
Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain, it was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years" the chancellor continued but eventually people stopped listening to him. A kid lifted out of his seat a began floating every cheered him on calling him the spacewalker. Anastasia knew about the space walker she was with the council when he was found and ushered off to lockup. They had to find a way to cut back oxygen supplies to get back the month he wasted.

"Check it out, your dad floated me after all" joked floating over to two of the prisons, Clarke and Wells.

The only friends she was allowed to have in her life, that was until Clarke got put in solitary and Wells was arrested two days ago. She thought she would never see them again, but little did she know that she would be sent down to earth with them, as a prisoner.

Clarke was trying to get everybody to call down as the ship began to shake. Anastasia knew that Clarke would be a better leader, back on the Ark, Anastasia was sheltered and primed for the spot of chancellor, but she secretly hoped that when the day came the Ark would choose Clarke.

That was before Clarke was sent to jail, and most likely get floated. Clarke was stronger than Anastasia, she had a way of controlling people but she also managed to let her heart control sometimes. She never understood why the council chose her instead of Clarke for chancellor.

A sudden drop and pullback from the ship meant that the parachutes deployed but with the three floaters knocked around the ship they hit pipes and lines sending the ship into shock as the ship began yelling