chapter thirteen

"𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?"

"It stopped!" Raven shouted as Finn stopped seizing. Anastasia had only her knowledge she learned from Abby to figure out how to help Finn, and she already knew how cloudy her memories from the Ark were, she didn't know what details she even remembers about working with Abby.

"Okay, help me get him on his side" Clarke said to Raven as she stood shocked, "Raven. There's is fluid in his lungs, and he could choke, Quick!" Raven and Clarke flipped him over to his side, "He's burning up" Clarke said feeling his body.

"Fluid in his lungs?" Raven questioned, "does that mean the knife hit something?"

"This isn't blood, this is something else" Clarke replied wiping the foaming liquid.

"I did— I did everything she told me too" Anastasia replied scared as she stepped back letting Clarke take control of the scene.

"I've seen this before, shortness of breath, fever, seizing" Clarke said, "It's poison" She looked back towards Anastasia.

"You sterilized everything, i watched you" Raven replied.

"Not everything" Clarke answered walking over to the knife that was inserted in his chest, "stay here" she said to Raven and Anastasia, but only Raven listened as Anastasia followed Clarke up the ladder.

"They locked the hatch doors" Octavia said as they reached the second level not able to go to the third. Clarke began banging on the doors as Octavia stepped on the ladder wanting to be included.

"Hey! Open this door!" Clarke screamed, continuously pounding on the door till it opened. Miller held his arm out over the the rest of the railing so Clarke couldn't get up leaving Anastasia suspended into between the second and third floor, "Get out of my way, Miller!" Clarke screamed, he didn't budge, "Now!" She lifted his hand as Clarke filed in along with Anastasia. Clarke ran towards the grounder holding up the knife, she looked at him dead in the eye. Anastasia noticed her looked worst than before when came up the first time. One of his eyes was swollen shut and his entire face was stained red. Anastasia looked over to Bellamy not believing that he did it. He stood watching Clarke, walk up to the grounder.

"What's on this?" Clarke screamed at him brandishing his knife. Anastasia watched Bellamy as he walked up to Clarke.

"What are you talking about?" He asked with his arms crossed over each other.

"He poisoned it the blade! All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did" She yelled, "what is it? An antidote?"

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you?" Octavia spoke.

"Vials" Bellamy said reaching out as Anastasia followed him back to Clarke, as she threw the knife across the room.

"You have to be stupid to have poison around this long without an antidote" Anastasia said as Clarke fumbled her way through it.