chapter twenty- nine

Anastasia had lost count of the days she was stuck in the psych ward, all she knew was that nurses came in three times a day, untied her bounds, watched her eat, and then tied her back up

Anastasia had lost count of the days she was stuck in the psych ward, all she knew was that nurses came in three times a day, untied her bounds, watched her eat, and then tied her back up. Being in the psych ward was hurting her mental stability more than helping it, which felt ironic. Anastasia was driving herself mad over everything, she grew afraid to close her eyes scared she would met again with another fever dream, it didn't matter to her anymore if it was Bellamy or Clarke, they both hurt the same. It didn't help her that her frantic mind had come around to Mount Weather.

"Anastasia" the door creaked open as she flickered her eyes over to the absent white walls that were lined with glass. It wasn't any of the three eating times, so she instantly became defensive, "The President wants to see you".

Without warning the restraints were loosened as she was folded into the hands of two guards as she was carried roughly out of medical down a white, pristine hallway, before a slight turn towards the darker part of the hallway as she was issued into the sliding open door.

"Clarke ran away" were the words on the President's mouth as she stood at the very entrance of the room standing behind Jasper, Anastasia stood speechless as the President acknowledged her presence while Jasper still stood unaware, "I tried to convince her that she was safe here, but she couldn't stop looking for enemies when she was among friends"

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but" Jasper spoke.

"Clarke wouldn't just abandon us" Anastasia retorted stepping forward as Jasper looked behind him to meet one of his missing friend's face.

"I wish it wasn't the case" The President remarked.

"Why? Are you looking for her?" Jasper questioned.

"I can't risk the lives of my people to bring back someone who doesn't want to be here" The president started, shaking his head, "I hope you can understand that"

"Yeah" Jasper rasped out.

"What I can do is let you go after her" he issued to the two.

"Could I come back?" Jasper asked abruptly.

"Of course you can, both of you" he replied gripping Jasper's shoulder looking between both of them, "This is your home now" he stated, "You're welcome to stay here, as long as you like" he grinningly added, "Let me know what you decide" Dante issued Jasper out of the door, as Anastasia followed behind, "Ah, Ana may you stay?" He stated as the door closed behind Jasper, "Whatever you decide, is up to you..." he began causing Ana to turn around.

"I'm leaving" Ana brute in.

"Of course, but do consider..." The president started again.

"Thank you for everything but Clarke is out there, and I must find her" Anastasia interjected again.

"If that is your truth, then you can go" Dante said ushering towards the door, as Anastasia pulled it open walking back down the hall towards the living quarters she hasn't seen in three days.