chapter twelve

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚢"

The storm picked up quickly as it tore through the camp, most people found refuge in the drop ship, crowding up the space while Anastasia was trying to help Finn.

She had taken off his shirt with out disrupting the knife, and wrapped the shirt, after they drenched it in water, around his wound. That's all Anastasia could do just like Jasper's spear wound, she was never taught, or experienced anything like this working with Abby. Raven was still trying to patch herself through to the Ark.

The amount of people in drop ship wasn't only effecting Anastasia work but also Raven's as a hoard of people surrounded around her, questioning what she is doing. Clarke moved from each side checking in on Finn everyone once in awhile.

"How is he" Clarke asked checking on his wound.

"The same" Anastasia replied as Raven repeated the same phrase over and over. Clarke removed the shirt to check on his wound, but she quickly put it back.

"Calling Ark station, the 100 are alive" Raven said, slightly lying not mentioning the fallen ones of the 100, "can anyone hear me"

"This is a restrictive channel, who is this" played back from the radio statically. Anastasia perked up hearing a voice come back and so did the rest.

"This is Raven Reyes, I'm from Mecha Station" Raven responded relieved, "I'm transmitting from the ground, the 100 are alive" she said as Clarke loomed over her, "please you need to get Dr.Abby Griffin, Dr.Abby Griffin now" she said with urgency.

"Hang on Raven,  we're trying to boost your signal" the man replied

"Raven?" Came from the radio a few seconds after the man answered, the voice was hard to distinguish but Clarke knew who it was right away, "Are you there?"

"Mom? Mom, it's me" Clarke answered taking over

"Clarke.." Abby breath out sounding relieved.

"Mom, we need you help, one of our people was stabbed by a grounded" Clarke said walking over to Finn.

"Clarke, this is the chancellor" Anastasia heard, but she knew it wasn't her father's voice, which means, Jaha was still alive, "are you saying they're survivors on the ground?" He asked

"Yes" Clarke replied, "the earth is survivable, we're not alone" Clarke then turned back to Finn, and instantly switched gears, "Mom, he's dying, the knife is still in his chest"

"Clarke is my son with you?" Jaha's voice came through, Anastasia teared up as Clarke broke the news to Jaha.

"I'm sorry, Wells, Wells is dead" Clarke could hardly make out.

"Clarke, what about my daughter?" Anastasia ears perked up again at the sound of her father's rough voice.

"She's here, Anastasia is here" Clarke said