Chapter 38

Loves. It's unedited. Do tell me if you spot any mistakes. I'm tired. And this is chapter 38. Enjoy!

Edit: loves. I LOVE reading your comments. Don't misunderstand this. I enjoy every interaction i have with you. But plz, let's be careful about not spoiling the story in the comments for the readers coming after us. I did it myself and then deleted it. It's easy to forget for a sec that we might spoil it for others. Thanks for each comment. You make it worthwhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at Taehyung's apartment, Jungkook was invited to sit on the couch.

"Is this going to take long? Because if it is I want to go change." - Said Taehyung.

"I don't think I'll be taking any more of your time then I need to."

"That doesn't really answer my question, Mr. Jeon."

"If you'd feel more relaxed, then don't hesitate to get into something more comfortable."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a look and went on his way to his bedroom mumbling an 'I'd feel more comfortable and relaxed if you weren't here' that barely reached Jungkook's ear. Somehow this made Jungkook smile. Maybe... maybe Jungkook liked the sheer honesty behind the small complaint. Maybe he knew that the walls Taehyung had built around him and his heart were never sheer enough to see through, yet at this moment he had a little peek.

It was only a few minutes until Taehyung emerged from his bedroom coming into Jungkook's view, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, way too skimpy for Jungkook's taste. Or maybe Jungkook was too distracted by the beautiful pair of legs flaunted and moving about in front of his hungry eyes.

Jungkook never got to fuck Taehyung. Or V. Whatever. Who fucking cares anymore. Jungkook wanted to collect what was his. Taehyung was his. Is his. He just doesn't know it yet.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want something?" - asked Taehyung.

"Um, some tea would be nice."

"Tea? It's summer, for goodness sake. It's boiling outside, if you haven't noticed. Wouldn't tea be too hot for now?"

"It would match my insides... Not to mention your outsides."

"Oh Jeez. Just cut it out, Mr. Jeon. Whatever it is you have in your head, don't hope for it. Nothing's going to happen here. You came to talk and that's what we're going to do. And then we will part ways; for good I hope. Now talk."

"Such a bitter tongue. If only it spoke as sweetly as it tasted..."

"What in the?"

"Uh-uh. None of that fake aggressive façade."

Jungkook got up and started towards Taehyung. The latter was sporting a stupefied look on his face.

"Wh-what are you doing?" - asked Taehyung, scared, noticing how small the distance between him and Jungkook was getting. His personal space was soon going to be invaded.

"Sh-sh-sh. You don't have to be afraid, baby. We're not going to be doing anything we haven't already done."

"What do you mean?! We haven't done anything!"

"Oh come on now." - Jungkook's face was now a hand's length away from Taehyung's, the latter already blatantly trembling - "You yourself said you saw semen. Did you think it came from thin air?" - Jungkook lifted his eyebrows at Taehyung in a questioning manner. When he got no answer from the frozen man, a hungry, evil grin stretched on one side of Jungkook's cheek.

"See, baby? Don't fight it. You went through it and came out safe and sound. Why don't you give in, huh? Maybe we can cure that broken mind of yours." - As Jungkook was leaning in to kiss Taehyung, the latter drew back and turned to run away, when he was caught between two strong, muscular arms, keeping him from escaping.