3. Killer

*** ⚠️ WARNING!! Abuse and sexual assault are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please

*** ⚠️ WARNING!! Abuse and sexual assault are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please. ⚠️ ***

Catalina's POV

Catalina's POV

It had been almost three months and Jack had not returned. Waiting anxiously, I decide to find him myself. Walking down the stairs, I make my way to the kitchen to find my father looking in the cupboard.

"Father, I think Jack may be in trouble. It's never taken him this long to come back."

My father turns and looks at me with a sad smile, "You may be right Lina. How about after supper we go in the boat and look around? Who knows he could be lost?"

I nod while wringing my hands together.

"Don't worry sweetie. We'll find him."

After supper, father gets the boat ready. I grab the first aid kit and a blanket then make my way down the hill to the beach. I sit in the boat as father pushes it off the shore then quickly jumps in. The tides are calm and the light dark starts to darken the longer we sail throughout the ocean.

I start to worry as it gets darker and later. There had been no sign of Jack anywhere. There had been no sign of anything anywhere.

"Why don't you take a quick rest? I'll try to get us to land before it gets to late."

I nod then wrap myself up in my blanket. My eyes fall heavily in exhaustion. The last thing I remember seeing was a shadow of a ship sailing near us.

Waking up, I notice that I'm not in my room nor am I in my fathers boat. I seemed to be in a nice looking room on a ship.

Getting up from the chair I am in, I walk around slowly trying not to make any noise. Looking at all the pictures and letters around the room, I figure out that I am aboard an English Trading ship. It reminded me of the one Jack had talked about working for.

Suddenly, the door swings open and soldiers march in with fire arms. A small man in a white wig follows behind them and stops directly in front of me.