30. Food Fight

3rd Person's POV

The two cannibal women scream in anger and throw fruit at Jack and Cat as the two spin in circles making more fruit fly towards the woman.

"Ugh I'm getting dizzy."

Jack sighs annoyed and stands up straight freezing in his spot, "Stop!"

The women pause in their food fight and look around at all the mess they had made.

Jack smiles in victory, "Finally."

Cat who had still been hunched over tries to unknot the rope at her waist. Just as she gets it loose she looks down and notices that just two feet ahead of her was a cliff.

"Jack..."

"It is quite alright Cat. Little ole Jackie has this all figured out. Now you two will stop at once and take us to the beach shore-"

"Jack!"

"What?!"

Jack glances over his shoulder and sees a cliff right behind the two of them, "Oh bugger..."

He turns back to the women who frown and stare at him. One holds a small grapefruit then smiles and throws it towards the pole.

"No!"

Before he can do anything, Jack watches the fruit lodge itself onto the pole and slide down towards the other fruit. The weight makes Cat, who had already been squatted over, leans towards the cliff. Jack curses as he feels Cat fall over.

The two fall down the cliff and the pole gets caught in between the two rocks, causing the rope to undo. Both Jack and Cat's ropes untie as they spin apart farther down the cliff. They finally stop at the end of the rope and both swing into each other.

"Ouch." Cat groans as Jack tries to wiggle away as they both hang upside down.

"Sorry."

Suddenly Jack freezes as he hears a rip.

"Just great."

The rope tears and the two plummet deeper down the cliff. They land on the hard jungle ground side by side.

"Ouch that hurt worse."

Jack nods slowly as they both glance over at each other. He opens his mouth to speak but stops when a coconut falls between their heads. They both look up to see all the fruit sliding off the pole and falling towards them. The fruit splatters around them as they remain still. Cat tilts her head to look at Jack as he continues to stare up.

"What now genius?"

Suddenly Cat is pulled off the ground and on top of Jack. Cat quickly looks over and sees the pole emerging from the ground where he head had just laid. She looks down at Jack who had been looking at her the whole time.

"I'm sorry Catalina."

Jack goes to lightly move from underneath Cat but stops when lips are placed against his. Cat grabs Jack's face and intensely kisses him. Jack moans as he grabs at her waist and grips onto her side. Cat moves her knees up to straddle Jack as he moves one hand down to her rear end. Cat had forgotten that she was wearing a leaf skirt and wonders if he would notice what she had trying to hide all day.

Jack palms Cat's rear end and notices that underneath the leaf skirt she had not been wearing anything. He freezes and pulls his lips away from her, then gives her a devilish look.

"You naughty girl."