25. Scars and Hard Conversations

*** ⚠️ WARNING!! Mature actions are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please. Note; sex is performed in this chapter ⚠️ ***

Catalina's POV

As soon as Jack closes the door, I leap into his arms pulling him into a kiss. Jack hurriedly kisses back trying to keep up. I pull him over to the bed. He sits down and I straddle his waist as his hands grip my waist.

He pulls away and breathes quickly, "Wait I think we should talk."

"Why? I don't want to talk." I start to unbutton his shirt but he grabs my hand and stops me.

He pulls me off his lap and sits me beside him.

I frown, "I'm literally trying to have sex with you and you would rather talk."

Jack frowns and holds onto my hands rubbing them lightly, "First of all Catalina, I don't want to just have sex with you. It would be making love."

I roll my eyes and look away. Jack grabs my chin lightly and turns my face to look at him.

"Look love I know we haven't had time to really talk about the past. But I think we should. I need to know what happened to you when I was gone."

Suddenly my body locks up and I feel angry, "What happened to me? Nothing happened to me. What do you mean?"

"I-I mean I just wanted to know why you went on a killing spree." Jack stammers as he scratches his head putting his hat on his desk.

He kneels in front of me giving me a stern look, "You aren't like how you were growing up. You seem angry like you're on a killing mission."

I scoff madly as I push his body out of my way and walk towards the door, "I'm not angry. Or at least I wasn't. Now I am! I'm not on a bloody mission."

I go to open the door but Jack pushes it closed. His hand lays against the door as he stands in front of me.

"Something happened to you. I'm going to find out."

"No you're not. Because nothing happened."

We stand in silence, glaring at each other. I smirk making him look confused.

"Actually you want to know what happened... you happened. You left me. That's what happened."

"Don't lie Catalina. You didn't have a random killing spree because I left." He gets closer to my face, I can tell he's also mad.

"You don't know anything Jack Sparrow! You left me! Not the other way around. You left and I changed!"

"I want to know bloody why! You didn't change into a killer just because I left. I don't believe that for a second." Both his arms push against the door by my head, trapping me between him and the exit.

"Well believe it you bloody pirate! It's your fault that I'm like this!"

"No it's not! Tell me the truth!"

"I did!" I try to push him away but he don't budge. I punch his chest, although not as hard as I wish I could.

"Now you're just being a child." Jack rolls his eyes.