9. Hello Again

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Will, Jack, and a soaking wet Gibbs make their way out the loud, rowdy bar. On their way to the door, they see a duel going on. The mystery woman wins making Jack scoff.

"Oh I can do better than that."

"Jack we don't have time."

"Mate we always have time for a pretty woman. This is how ye get them. Play along and they fall right into ye arms."

Jack looks over at Gibbs who nods then Will who shakes his head while crossing his arms.

"Turner, do you want to be a eunuch for the rest of your life mate."

"I told you I'm not your mate... or a eunuch."

Jack shrugs then turns his attention back to the girl.

"Is anyone else brave enough to challenge me to a duel?" The girl smirks as she twirls her sword in her hands.

"No one..." She laughs evilly as she stares at all the scared faces throughout the bar.

"Aye."

She quickly turns around with a straight face and sees a familiar pirate.

"Sparrow... of course you would."

Jack looks at her with a blank face trying not to show the pure shock that is happening inside. Like old times he knew he would beat her, there's no way she would beat Captain Jack Sparrow.

With a quick flick of his hand, as if to say, 'come on,' towards the mystery woman, the fight was on.

The woman rushed at Jack. He dipped and weaved right as she was about to reach him and slashed downwards with the sword. Jack brought down his sword quickly causing the blade to clash against the woman's sword with a shriek, that sent sparks flying into the air. The woman was quick and pushed Jack's sword away then uppercut slashed at his hand. He moves back which allows her to regain her balance and the two walk in a circle watching each other. The woman yells out as she runs forward making Jack duck. As she swings with all her might Jack swipes her foot out from under her. She falls to the ground but quickly jumps back up.

Jack who was smirking instantly looses it when she pulls out a second sword. He jumps up on top of the bar and she follows. The clang of swords is the only sound heard as the two battle. One ducks as the other swings over and over again. With one powerful blow, the woman's sword flies out her left hand into the wall near Gibbs making him look at it in fear.

Jack finally fakes as if he is going to swing right but does it to the left. The woman sidesteps to the right just enough and the blade passed a hairs breath from her face. Or at least she thought. She feels a slight pain on her cheek and looks into her sword just to see a small nick on her face. Jack watches as her face turns quickly from shock to pure anger.