Submissive Night

Nightmare bit his lips to conceal anymore needy whines, but his partner knew just how to get him to want more.

"C-Cross~ Ple-Please~" He whimpered, gasping lightly as one of his ribs were snapped off.

The pain stung, but only for a moment, the pleasure clouding even something as hurtful as that.

The taller monster panted heavily as he sped up his thrusts, setting the rib off to the side for later. Right now, he was about to come undone.

His pale hands were covered in red and violet fluids, the feeling of them on his hands felt odd, but he ignored it.

Placing his sinful hands on the Night's hips, he held the smaller down, ramming himself into the other harder.

"Cross~!" The Dark Sans gasped out, his head pressing against the pillow behind it as the knot in his "stomach" snapped.

Feeling his little Nightmare tighten around his member sent the monochrome monster over the edge.

Taking a shaky breath, he slowed down his thrusts. He didn't want to hurt his lover anymore than he already had.

After a small while, the two came down from their high, Cross carefully pulling out.

The King of Fear whined in pain, his breathing coming out in pants.

Taking the snapped rib, the Codebreaker healed it back on and healed the worst of the wounds. There weren't many this time around actually.

"I love you, My King~" The dominant monster whispered, carefully running his sticky hands over the once powerful Guardian.

At the name, the Guardian shivered as he shyly bit his lip. Cross knew he liked being called that... Specially by him.

"Crossy... I'm tired..." The smaller skeleton whined softly, their eyes narrowed in exhaustion.

The white clad monster nodded, placing a lovingly kiss on his lover's sweat covered skull.

"Don't worry, I'll clean you."

The tired monster gave a grateful smile, closing his eyes as sleep finally took over.

Cross gently petted his Nightmare for a few minutes, making sure that the exhausted King was sleeping peacefully before picking him up carefully and washing them both up.

He loves Nightmare... He'll do anything to make sure he's happy... Even if behind closed doors he's the one making him cry.