Ironic

He stared down at the monster who claimed to love him... And he smiled.

It wasn't cruel nor twisted, it was rather... sweet and gentle.

"I love you." He whispered to them, so carefully cupping their cheek.

Their goreous eyes filled with love... With happiness and care.

They wrapped their arms around his neck, their lips pulling into a smile. A smile he couldn't see behind.

They pulled him close, almost bringing him into a kiss... Then they started giggling... And laughing.

"You're pathetic." They hissed, something painful erupting throughout his body.

A cry left him as they backed from him, letting him fall to the floor.

With tears, he looked up at them, their lips now pulled into a sneering smile... Their eyes no longer glowing with gentle care, but with maddening hatred... Disgust and revolt...

"Why would anyone love something as weak and pathetic as you?" They snarled.

He felt more tears leave his eye.

"Why would anyone love some freak, who only abuses and manipulates everyone around them!" They shouted, suddenly kicking him onto his side. "Let me guess! When you got what you wanted, you would've left me! You would've thrown me out like trash!"

He shook his head, the agony in his soul worse than the physical torment.

"N-No! I-I wouldn't! I wouldn't do that! No-Not to you!" He pleaded, looking up at them once again.

They were different than the last time.

Their clothes were covered in blood, their body covered in holes, slashes and any other type of injury one could make.

They still were sneering, but blood dripped from the mouth, making the one on the floor wince.

"Really? After all you did? After all the pain and suffering you put me through?" They threw their hands up, giving an exasterated groan. "I can't believe anything you say! All you are is a liar, cheater and a true monster!"

More tears left his sockets. It all was true...

"You beat me over nothing, you yelled at me for only wanting to be closer to you! You manipulated the way I thought, making me see you as my 'Senpai!'" When they said that word, it was filled with horror and disgust, almost like they were about to puke just mentioning the name.

"I-I'm s-sor-so-sorry." Sobbed the hurt monster, he truly was pathetic.

A chilling laughter emmited from the still horribly bleeding monster, their sneer changing into a Cheshire grin... A grin of true misery and horror.

"You will be~"

Nightmare gasped lightly as tears wetted his skull.

The King glanced at his lover, who was sleeping peacefully... Something that hadn't happened in a long time...

Quietly, he turned on his side, even if it hurt to do so. He shouldn't wake Cross up with something so stupid... Something he caused all the time...

How stupidly ironic of him to have a nightmare...