A Little Love

For the party, Nightmare had reverted back to his Passive Form, but the change wasn't just physical. In his Passive Form, he was just more Dream like.

He wasn't as hyper or happy like Dream, but compared to everyone else, he might as well been. He genuinely laughed, he smiled brightly. He talked, like a lot! Most of his rambling were about writing mostly, innocent writing too.

Nightmare was honestly a pleasure to be around in his Passive form. Many times the good Sanses told him that. He just shrugged it off and didn't say anything.

After a few hours partying, Nightmare left to go home. He had been away for much longer than he had originally planned.

Before he left, he shifted into his bigger self to hopefully curve Cross's anger. He knew that the other would've been worried about his safety.

He had made a portal into the hallway first, not wanting to be anywhere else but there.

The gooey skeleton walked toward the living room. No one was there. He went to the throne room, no one was there.

Shakily, he went to their room.

He didn't have time to even open the door when he was slammed into it.

Nightmare grunted out in pain, feeling a bruise already forming.

"Where have you been?" Cross seethed, very, very angry.

The King shook some in fear, but calmed himself.

"I was doing my job." He mumbled. "I had to!" He added quickly.

The white clad monster backed away, releasing his love. The ex-guardian took that as the okay to face the other.

The anger that he had felt was mostly gone, it now turning into annoyance.

"I didn't like that it took so long." The Codebreaker muttered.

The gooey king bowed his head, feeling ashamed.

"I also spent some time with Dream..." He told.

Jealousy spiked in Cross's body, he quickly clinging to his tall lover.

"No!" He whisper shouted. "You're mine." He pouted some.

Nightmare blushed softly, his body warming. This was the Cross he remembered so well...

Gently, the King tilted his loyal servant's head up. There, he pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss.

The Codebreaker relaxed softly, melting into the kiss. It didn't take long before the kiss became heated, this time Night was in charge.

The two broke the kiss after a few minutes, their eyes glowing. Swiftly, they entered their room, stripping themselves of their clothes.

Once part of their outfits were on the floor, their lips connected once again. Using his tentacles, Night rubbed and felt Cross's body, causing him to give out submissive moans and whines.

The ex-Guardian picked his lover up, walking over to their bed. The smaller skeleton clung tightly, licking at his love's lips.

A deep chuckle left Nightmare's chest, he pulling away from the kiss. Gently, he held Cross's cheek, looking deep into their mismatched eyes.

"I love you~" He cooed sweetly.

Cross melted at hearing those words, at having him say them first.

"I love you too, Senpai~" He purred lowly.

They smiled at each other, pressing their bodies together for a moment. The lust that was in their bodies fell, changing into undying love.

Gently, they kissed once more, falling onto the bed for a peaceful night of love.