Brotherly Bonding

"Hello, Brother!" The bright creampuff shouted, causing his darker twin to wince at the loud noise.

"Hey, Dream." He causally nodded at the other skeleton, trying to ignore the wincing he had done.

In his Passive form, they both were equal in height, so neither one could be called the taller brother, only the stronger.

"I had suggested to Cross that we spend some time together!" Dream happily chirped, smiling widely.

He hadn't talked to Cross about anything. He didn't want to... Something felt wrong with the new and sudden relationship that the two had... It felt... bad...

Night rose an eyebrow at that. The white wearing monster was allowing him to go out somewhere without him? That... That was new...

Now, most people would/could be calling Cross an abusive boyfriend, but he wasn't. Night was fine with what he was doing! And in truth, the reason why he couldn't go anywhere outside the Castle without him was because he was usually always hurt or in his Passive form. It was a precaution to make sure that no one would try and steal him. Or worse!

"Um..." The Dark Sans looked around the room, before settling his eyes back on his twin. They looked hopeful, bright and cheerful... "I-I guess i-if he knows..."

The Golden Guardian gave a happy squeal, swiftly forming a portal out of the light around the room, dragging his darker brother with him.

The two ended somewhere loud... And colorful...

"This is Fresh's AU! It's mostly used for parties and having fun!" Dream kept that happy smile, his eyes sparkling.

Nightmare shifted at the loud music and the bright lights, feeling sort of out of place with everyone there...

Uncharacteristically, he grabbed his weaker brother's hand, gripping it tightly. He didn't want to be left alone in the crowd.

The Gold monster's smile softened as he lightly squeezed the other's hand. He now definitely knew something was wrong. The brother he knew wouldn't have grabbed his hand... Not even flinched to say it!

The more social of the two pulled the other with him, having the stronger twin meet more Sanses, who clearly didn't recognize him.

They all had rather good talks, NM being able to bring some things up that he didn't want to bring up around Cross. He was even able to laugh a bit! Not too much as his ribs still needed time to heal.

The two brothers were acting like that... They were acting like brothers!

Nightmare smiled happily, finally letting go of his more hyper brother, dancing to the beat of the music. He was dancing so stupidly that it was adorably funny!

Dream laughed before grabbing his brother's hand again, dancing with the dark toned monster.

The two twins were giggling, laughing skeletons as they twirls and jumped and hopped around.

"This is the funest I've ever had!" The Dark Sans shouted over the music to the other.

The happier of the two gasped, a shocked look on his face as his eyes turned into stars.

"Really?"

A nod was the answer.

"Then lets have more fun!" The overzealous monster cried out, opening another portal and dragging the other with him.

The two jumped into a rather new looking AU, an original one at that. The place was filled with all sorts of things, pretty things.

The small skeletons decided to go exploring, wandering the trails and paths of the AU. It wasn't silent, far from it actually.

There were a lot of things going on in the AU. There were parties, restaurants being overran by some kids, people going out for walks. It all seemed pretty full and the happiness was certainly contagious.

Yes, it was weakening Nightmare, but at the moment, he didn't mind. The AU was a safe one, so why not?!

The brothers laughed some as they started to pull little, harmless pranks. Yes, some people were annoyed by them, but laughter was still there.

Soon, the twin Guardians started jumping between AUs, laughter always following the two.

It truly was the funest day they both ever had.