Ice Cream

The two brothers left the Dream Realm, landing in Dream's house that was in some normal AU.

The yellow brother quickly took a shower and changed while Nightmare simply waited.

He didn't really care about looking the way the AU wanted him to be, plus... He wanted to feel like his stronger self for a while.

Dream was out of the shower quickly, laughing softly. He had changed from his usual gettup to some casual looking outfit.

"Come on! They're waiting for us!" The hyper brother called out, dragging the other through a bright portal.

Swiftly, the two landed in front of an ice-cream parlor, a large group of Sanses were there. A couple tensed at seeing the King of Fear, but relaxed shortly after.

A blue blur tackled the gooey skeleton's waist, hugging it tightly.

"Greetings, Nightmare!" Blue shouted, smiling quiet happily.

The Ex-Gurdian softly pushed the very hyper monster away from him.

"Hey." He mumbled in a low voice.

His twin frowned a bit, but he decided to try and just make things good.

"Nighty, come on, lets get some ice-cream!" He chirped.

The large skeleton nodded, no longer being talkative like he was in the Dream Realm.

Dream's lips curved down subtly, but he quickly regained his composer and brought his brother into the shop.

They were quickly served, both guardians getting lemon ice-cream. An odd flavor for the bigger one, but they both enjoyed the taste of lemon.

The two sat outside, Nightmare being mostly in the shade since the sun tended to sting his gooey body. Dream happily ate his ice-cream out in the sun.

The group was silently watchin the large monster eat his bowl of ice-cream. He was relaxed and seemed to be his rather cold, usual self. The only thing he wasn't doing, was terrorizing people.

Once their ice-creams were finished, Dream was quick to start up a conversation. Night didn't respond much to it, but kept it going.

Soon, the positive brother asked if his twin wanted to go to a party with the group.

The large giant stayed silent for a second too long, fear crowding his own eye. It was only for a second, but they saw it. They felt it. Then he answered.

"Yes."