Love:ybnk

In which: nahmir goes through kentrell phone only to find he has been texting his ex

Nahmir POV

"Why would he do this I gave him my heart and he broke it" I thought to myself .

Me and Ken have been together since high school almost 3 years. Now he is texting his ex like it's fine.

All I can do is sit in a corner crying he left for the studio hours ago then I heard the door open.

Ken POV
Good
I came in the house not noticing that all the lights were off. As I was walking to the room I share with my boyfriend of 3 years I hear light sobs I walk in the room seeing Nick in a corner crying.

Nahmir POV

Ken came in asking all types of questions.

"Baby what's wrong.  What happened you ok.... Baby.

He looked in my eyes in all I could do is cry more.

" I'm leaving kentrell.

"What why?

I got up and walked to the closest Ken following me begging me to stay and asking why.

" What did I do Nick please stay.

"Ask your ex she's more important I guess.

He thought about what I was talking about for a second.

'Baby I promise I was trying to get her to stop texting me.

" Yeah ok. I said packing my shit

As I was walking to the door kentrell blocks it

"Baby li-gco

"No because you can text the hoe you can be with the hoe. I said trying to push I'm out of the way

I pushed him out the way and walk down to the front door him running trying to catch my speed

" Baby please I told her stop texting me  she was blowing all my socials up.

"Stop calling me baby I'm done three years just for you to text your ex hell naw.

As I grab my keys I see Ken drop to the floor in tears

Baby I hear him say as I walk out the door. Next time you have a real one keep it real with em.

Part 2 HAPPY BRIDE MONTH 🌈🌈🌈🌈