Love part 2:Ybnk

Three weeks later *in Spongebob voice*

Nahmir POV

"He has been calling me non stop. I tell Glizzy

" Well from how you tell me you kinda overreacted.

"So you taking his side.

" No I'm just saying you two should meet of somewhere and talk it out.

*sighs* I guess

Ken POV
I've been calling him, sending him gifts, even food. But he won't accept it.

Three days after that happened I went to go confront Becky.  *you better call Becky with the good hair oop- back to story*

We just ended up having sex and now she says were even but I really don't give a fuck what she talking bout nor know. I'm just focusing on getting him back.

                        I need him.
Nahmir POV

He called me again and this time I answered.

"What I said. In a very irritated way.

" Can we just meet up somewhere and talk pls.

"Fine mall 2:30.

"Okay!!.

Ken POV

My dumb ass made the mistake of wearing the same shirt I was wearing when I went to see Becky

Time skipped

Nahmir POV

We was walking around, talking and having a good time. Til it was time for dinner we left the mall and went to olive Garden as we was talking I was getting hit in the face with perfume I soon realized it was coming from his shirt.

"I miss you. He said looking fine as hell

" Yeah ok sure. I said eating my Alfredo

"Look I'm sorry okay I fucked up.

"Why do you smell like perfume. I asked he looked down in disappointment in himself

"Three days after we broke up I went to confront her but we ended up fucking.

I don't know why hearing him say that hurt me so much

" Oh. Was all I could say

"Look Nick I'm so so sorry I should've never even texted her back I should've blocked her number I should've deleted it too I'm so sorry.

"We don't have to be dating you don't even have to like me I just want you in my life.

Hearing those words made me smile which I tried to hold but somehow magically appeared on my face luckily he didn't notice.

"Friends? he said

" Friends. I said back.

For the rest of the night we went back to the apartment we shared and Netflix and chilled.

Netflix and fudge.  Bye love bugs🌈🌈🌈🌈