𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊×𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒖𝒛𝒊

Soo my baby brother lost my air pods I'm having a great day.

Symere POV
So many don't know I'm a little and so is my friend jahseh last night I was In little space. And carti came in with a girl were in a open relationship but he said he wouldn't do when I'm in little space. Before he left I was in little space so he knew but he came back with this stank hoe. He wasn't drunk or high they went up to OUR bedroom and did it which left me in the guess room.

So me and jah went to the club he was mad at Stoke anyway. We was getting turnt in our VIP section.

Jah outfit

Jah outfit

Mine

We were all on snap getting turnt we was on ghost mode so nobody would know where we are.

"Bitchhhh shake that ass. He started throwing money then big mouth came on.

I went on snap singing the lyrics and sticking out my tongue. Me and Jah sat down and got on Instagram we didn't see the guard let them in.

"So this what we doing now. We both looked up to see Jordan and Stoke."jahseh get yo ass up. Stoke grabbed Jah and pulled him to the exit.

"Answer my fucking question this what we doing now. Jordan said looking mighty fine. "Jordan I'm grown you don't tell me what to do. He grabbed my armed and pulled me up. He started pulling me but I pulled back. "I don't want to go stop. He picked me up over his shoulder and took me to the car.

I took my shoes off and looked out the window the club we was at was about a six hour drive to make sure they didn't find us but they did. I looked out the window not trying to see how mad Jordan really was.

"Look sy I'm sorry about last night if that's what your mad about. He placed his hand on my thigh but I moved my leg and he kissed his teeth.

"Can we just stop by a place to eat and go home. I asked still looking out the window. "I brought you a change of clothes. I hopped to the back seat and changed.