Your ex vs me:Quan×jay

Hey hoodrats it's ya girl Laila back with another chapter✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿 so I finally got my insta shit together

@alwayslaila that's it go follow if you want I made it for this and personal so ya.

Jay is going to be very feminine in this chapter no sexual intercourse cause we a child of gwad.

Jay POV
So today me and Quan are filming me vs your ex. With his ex last week we did mine but today it's his turn.

I'm in the bathroom right now doing my hygiene. Quan and I had a little argument so I don't want to even talk to him. I walked to the closet and put on my clothes.

I walked back in the bathroom to see if I looked good and bitch I was looking like a chocolate drop period

The doorbell rang and Quan went to go answer it I heard a girls voice and laughing I instantly knew it was jasmine his ex I came out of the room to see her all dressed up.

Quan looked at her and bit his lip

Quan looked at her and bit his lip. See that's what we not gon do I will kill all three of us if he keep trying me like this. He got the camera set up and the lighting and took a seat jasmine was in the bathroom. I bet she was re stuffing her bra.

"Listen jay be nice please. Quan begged but after what I just seen nice isn't in my dictionary.

"Okay I'm ready. Jasmine came out the bathroom she had tissue on the bottom of her shoe I didn't say nothing flirting with my man bitch.

"Hey wassup gang welcome back to our channel. Quan did the intro. "So today we have jasmine here she is my ex and like last week were going to be doing the ex vs me challenge.

We were sitting at a table Quan was in the middle I was on the right of him (from camera view).

"So we have two buzzers here to answer the question ight yall ready. Quan looked at her then me we said yes.

"First question what was the very first car I ever had. She hit the buzzer I didn't."Your very first car ever was a all blacked out tinted windows Mercedes. She had this huge smile on her face when he said it was correct.