ⁿˡᵉ ᶜʰᵒᵖᵖᵃ×ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Im sorry but I live this ship plus my brother broke my glasses and school is tomorrow

Let that shit sink in no glasses school tomorrow 🙄🙄.

Choppa POV
"B-bae no more i-i understand. We was at his video shoot today working on blame.

But instead of actually doing shit he in his dressing room slurping me up. " You understand good. I nodded my head.

We had an argument in the car about what we was gon eat he wanted chick-fil-a and I wanted burger king

"Now let me go do this shoot. We got dresses and walked out the room to where the video started.

Bryson was in this hotel room with his "girlfriend" And she was accusing him of something. Glizzy my best friend and I were sitting beside the director he said action and everything started.

This was the last shot of the day yeah I was a little hurt of what they had them doing but it's just a music video. Glizzy showed me something on his phone I felt Bryson looking at me I look up and was met with him gaze I smiled and looked back down.

The last shot of the day ended with them kissing the director said that was a wrap but they were still kissing he looked like he was enjoying it.

I got a text from saying the catering was outside. I didn't want to be in a room with him anymore before I left they had to pull them apart me and glizzy walked out the door to get the food.

I was very pissed off we got the food and walked back in and laid everything down on the table soon people started coming over and getting their stuff me and glizzy went to a section where nobody was we saw Bryson and that model talking.

"Bitch he seemed like he was enjoying that kiss. Glizzy said taking a bite of the waffle fries. "I know that's why I'm not gon bring it up for all I care he can have her.

"Here the man of the hour comes. We saw Bryson walking over to us with a smile🙄.

"Hey baby. Bryson sat beside me he  tried to kiss me but I turned away. "Hey glizzy. He said looking at me. "Psh don't talk to me best friend mad I'm mad. He continued eating his waffle fries.

"Well can you at least tell me why best friend mad. He said to glizzy I looked at glizzy and he looked back we were about to walk away when. "Nah he can go you staying here with me. Bryson grabbed my arm pulled me back down.

I told glizzy he can go. "What I do. Bryson said in a voice that was very forgiving. I turned my head in another direction he followed the way my head went. "So it was the kiss. I looked up and realized I turned my head to her.

"Nope. I popped the p and tried to get up again. "So it was the kiss. He pulled me back down but this time on his lap. "Mane Bryson let me the fuck go ion got time for this shit. I started hitting him. "Don't be hitting cause yo ass jealous of a fucking kiss. The bass in his voice got deeper.

He told the producers he'll be back and took me to the car. "Take me home. We started driving "my home. He kissed his teeth and stopped at a red light he looked at me then the road again.

"This isn't my fucking house Bryson. We pulled up to his mansion. "You right this isn't your house it's our fucking house. He got out while I was taking my seatbelt off I was about to open the door when he came to my side and opened it for me.

"Thank you. I mumbled walking up to the house and grabbing the key from my keychain to open it.

"Now what the fuck you want you didn't take me home you won't leave me the fuck alone what do you want. I said as my irritated voice echoed through the house.

He came up to me and gave me the freakiest kiss of my life. "Bryson stop I'm mad at chu. He was going down to my neck when I pushed him away.

I adjusted myself the crossed my arms again. He rubbed his beard and looked at me. "The freaky things I'm about to do to you. He mumbled I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

He kissed me again this time adding tongue he went down to my neck and started sucking and kissing I wrapped my arms around his neck but remembered I was mad at him and pushed him away again.

"I'm trying to fucking love you why you pushing me away over a kiss. I looked away at his comment. "You said you was fine with it. I did say that when the director told him days ago.

"Think about it. I walked away leaving him thinking about what he did.

I went into his big ass kitchen which can fit 10 people at once nigga don't even cook. It wasn't just a kiss it was how long and freaky it was like I just can't stand him right now.

I pulled my lip chap out and turned around to be met with a tiller facing me I was facing the counter way before.

"I'm sorry I got too deep in the kiss. I looked at him wondering how many other hoes he kissed like that. "And I know you wondering but I've never kissed anyone else like that and I never will.

Me and Bryson been together since 2014 and in 2015 we had this argument and he mad Trapsoul it was about the girl he met after we had the break up. So it really did bother me to think other girls was kissing him.

"Go back to her tiller. I walked away about to make it to the door when he grabbed me AGAIN. "Baby we broke up. "You said I was the only one. I screamed at him

(Don't nobody got time for upper case na).

"You made a whole fucking album about her tiller we broke up is not a fucking excuse and if you say I am the only fucking ima hit you in your throat leave me the fuck alone. I got out of his grip and I walked to the door.

Flashback over

He's been calling texting showing up at my house my momma house I just don't want to see him this shit hurt.

I walked up to my house and opened the door tiller was sitting there strumming his guitar. He was singing dangerously in love. I closed the door quietly and set my stuff down.

"What are you doing here. I walked up to him but kept a good distance. "I want to apologize for the hurt I put you through and all the times you cried because of me.

"Bryson I didn't even know they was gonna cast her for my girlfriend. "Nigga you is lying again the director told me you get to choose who do the kissing part with you.

I started going off saying thing's I didn't mean. "I FUCKING HATE YOU BRYSON TILLER I FUCKING HATE THAT I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU.

He walked up to me and held me in his arms I didn't want to fight him anymore so I just let it happen.

"Your my one and only I'm in fucking love with I made the biggest mistake yesterday I let you leave I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about you and how another nigga could be making you smile and happy and how they could be making you scream they name I thought about another nigga having yo child that shit hurt Bryson I love you too fucking much.

He dropped down to his knees while holding my waste and crying.

"Please don't leave me.

And that was the day I knew I was
attached

Y'all this was supposed to be done the yesterday but I was doing to much stuff but I had a great first day honestly the new recruits for the football team fine as fwaq

Ok I'll leave not proof read