what he didn't know:21Nba

Warning:intersex, sexual gifs

"What he didn't know was that I'm a dog too.

Ken POV
Yea I know sheyaa been cheating on me how could I not he comes home late, puts his phone face down, always smell like another bitch, and I even went through his phone it's not different lil hoes it's the same person which it's fine by me because.

"He can be a dog I can be a dog too.

All his friends been tryna hit this but even tho I should I'm not gonna fuck them I got a nigga that's been chasing after me for a while I mean yeah we had sex once and that dick too good to leave alone.

"Baby ima be with the boys see ya later. Sheyaa said to me before walking out. I've gotten used to him saying that and not coming back for hours.

Third person POV
Ken called over jay. Jay and him have history every time he was down he would call jay to pick him up. And by that fuck him senseless. But Ken had a plan jay and him always fucked like they were making movies and this time they would.

Ken POV
Jay came over he was fine as hell. He always made me feel like I was the only one on earth. And his dick made me feel very important.

"So what's up you never call me since you met his ass. Jay said in his heavy hood accent.

"Jay don't be like that you know you my number uno. I said trying to ease him up.

"Yea ight so. Jay said.

"You so mean I call you over to Netflix and chill and you be mean to me. I said making a sad face.

"So Netflix and chill all you tryna do. He said tilting his head up and licking his lips.

I mean who blames him all I was wearing was

(To the girl who was wearing this. Bitch you slayed oop back to story.)

"Yes Netflix and chill is all I'm tryna do so stop looking at me like that and let's start Netflixing.

"Ight we do my account and I'm changing my password after.

"Ok papi. I said with a smirk.

"Mhmm.

We decided to watch fifty shades darker which was my idea all the sex parts made him horny because by the end of the movie it was almost out his pants and I guess what my thick ass was wearing didn't help. He started kissing on my neck and I couldn't stop him.

"Jay what you doing I have a-. I couldn't say anything else he was licking down my body he knows I have a kink for that.

"Let me show you how your supposed to be treated. Jay said pick me up and taking me to the room me and sheyaa used to share.

He took my clothes off and started kissing down my body again until he met my kitty.

"Wait. I said getting up and finding a camera and turning it on.